• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure what’s worse this b*m linked to us or missing out on the mod edit above 😭

will-smith-fresh-prince.gif

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Not sure what’s worse this b*m linked to us or missing out on the mod edit above 😭

will-smith-fresh-prince.gif
It was directed at me G. 😭 I don’t know how i will recover from the trauma I sustained. Seriously, it wasn’t particularly funny if you want DM me i will tell you what edit is. Arteta backers losing their composure as soon as the heat is turned up

Farzad

Desperate for you to sign him just to experience the next stage of @Farzad's esoteric apocalypse.
Bro i am 47 do you want to give me a heart attack? But i will say this if we acquired flop Murdyk for a fortune from Chelsea it would be exactly the type of thing Mik would do. If people think I am an ahole now wait and see what happens if he sells Gabriel

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I'm sure we aren't getting him, at least not now

Anyway funny to see Chelsea regretting the 9 year deal already

Farzad

Mod edit: Stop.
Mod edit: Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Was not expecting to see this bum linked. :lol:

Don’t think the Emirates faithful would put up trying to rehabilitate two Chelsea flops at once. Given the groans over the weekend Kai’s already on thin ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, July 18

Arsenal may return with an improved bid for Wolves GK Dan Bentley after their opening offer of £50,000 was rejected [Gunnerblog]

Talks between Eddie Nketiah and Marseille have been positive, the player is keen to work under Roberto De Zerbi [Tribune Olympique]

Fulham will return with a second bid for Emile Smith Rowe after their first one was rejected [Dom Smith - Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Top Bottom