• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykola Matviyenko

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watch us have the opportunity to sign this guy for 30m or whatever, go for the cheaper Mari and have this guy go to Leicester and go for 80 mil in 2 years. Not that I know either, just our luck (decisions).

He doesn't have long on his deal. So his value wont increase substantially. If nobody gets him this window then we can lay the foundation for a move in the summer from now. Buy him, Saliba, Sokratis, Luiz. Sell Mustafi, loan Mavropanos, loan Holding.

balthazar

Wish he was taller

2e81b490f22ddb81d7c4d91f05c24cc4.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Let's hope he not another Soyuncu.

When we were linked to him, most of AM said: Meh, too young inexperienced; but after a season in Leicester, he's been great, even better than Maguire of last season.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
So we've essentially used a deal for a £35m defender wanted by Man City as a smokescreen to complete a loan deal for a defender Man City released and nobody was in for.
Genius!
Might be tbf.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I won't be surprised daily mail mess this up because Ajax looking for him to replace Martinez lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We were very serious about this guy 2 years ago. Is he still the same player that we wanted 2 years ago?

Top Bottom