• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nabil Fekir

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can we lock this pls. Just for now, I got excited :(

Malky

Established Member
This is my top choice to replace Alexis! It won't happen in January, but he's a player we should be doing everything to get.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
CAnt think of a better direct replacement for Sanchez than Fekir.
Fact he played with Laca is just an icing on the cake. That said, I am affraid it wont be easy at all to bring amyone that big this winter

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What's point anymore? Fekir is a clear signing that we should make, will improve us and would be a good replacement for our best player who is leaving. Already knows out no1 striker very well and I assume would be happy to join.

However I just know we won't make it and its so annoying.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think this window will be better than people think. world cup year and our transfer window is earlier. we have a chance at a couple of big transfers

StefanB

If the plan is to continue with 3-5-2-1 then Fekir would be an excellent Alexis replacement. If however the plan is to push him out wide then I'd rather get Lemar/Mahrez (hopefully both).

If Özil leaves then Fekir is my top choice to replace him.

Emmanueleboue2

We could get both him and Lemar if we would loan them back out the season and this is an option i think we should go for. This season is over anyway.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
More likely Laca will end up going to whichever club Fekir chooses, cos I can't see him recommend us to his mate

Top Bottom