• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nabil Fekir

It’s like that girl on the estate you liked back in the day when you were both young, you couldn’t get her then but now she’s available after banging the whole estate, losing some of here looks and dropping a baby or two.

It reminds me of one of the girl on the estate that I liked, she was 10 and I was a solid 7, it was a impossible task back then to get her on a date. Unfortunately she had a car crash not long after I left town and had to get her both feet removed. Sad story really.

Which bring be back to when I was back in the town couple of years later and I was partying but it was snowing and I couldn't see in front of me when I was on my way home, in cases like that you are asked to go straight to the first door you find and knock and ask if you can stay over the night. It was weird when it was her who opened the door, we spent the night talking and drinking with the fireplace until I started to get the creeps that she was hitting on me. Weirdly enough I allowed her to get on with it because even without legs she still was a beauty, probably a solid 8. Yup that beautiful. And also I didn't want to go back out into the storm! So we had sex. Top3 sex I ever had!

Gunner-Union

It reminds me of one of the girl on the estate that I liked, she was 10 and I was a solid 7, it was a impossible task back then to get her on a date. Unfortunately she had a car crash not long after I left town and had to get her both feet removed. Sad story really.

Which bring be back to when I was back in the town couple of years later and I was partying but it was snowing and I couldn't see in front of me when I was on my way home, in cases like that you are asked to go straight to the first door you find and knock and ask if you can stay over the night. It was weird when it was her who opened the door, we spent the night talking and drinking with the fireplace until I started to get the creeps that she was hitting on me. Weirdly enough I allowed her to get on with it because even without legs she still was a beauty, probably a solid 8. Yup that beautiful. And also I didn't want to go back out into the storm! So we had sex. Top3 sex I ever had!

So far 2 of your top 3 ever are sex In a coffin and sex with a footless women what is the final one ?????

Gunner-Union

Not seen fekir play but all I’ve heard he’s not a pacey winger but more of a 10 which is not what we need.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal really would be the club to bite on this lad. His knee will go after a year in England and we’ll be left with another big earner not contributing.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Elite player, this is the standard of player we should be targetting.

Last edited:

neimad

I feel getting Özil out on a loan, where we pay quite a bit of his wages is the best we can do, unless some Chinese club want him and I bet he wouldn't want to go there.

Fekir's dodgy knee would be a worry but worth a gamble pershaps.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
There's no doubt, really, that we'd laugh our asses off, if he would stay fit all the time as he's absolute topclass. Would be daylight robbery for 30m.

But, of course, there is the catch with his fitness level. It really depends on what our financial situation looks like from the people who know and how it would affect our current other targets.

It must depend on outgoings of Mkhi, Özil imo to not affect others, cannot see it working out without getting those off the wage bill.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We want defenders but mustafi is blocking us to get one because nobody want buy him we want a good attacking midfielder we can't get unless Özil and Mkhi on. It's just frustrating

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We want defenders but mustafi is blocking us to get one because nobody want buy him we want a good attacking midfielder we can't get unless Özil and Mkhi on. It's just frustrating
It doesn't really mater which positions do we improve on. We lack quality throughout the team and that's only thing that is important, bringing in quality, not fixing positions.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It doesn't really mater which positions do we improve on. We lack quality throughout the team and that's only thing that is important, bringing in quality, not fixing positions.
Yes you right but we just can't keep adding players while having unwanted players still in squad.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

My understanding was that Liverpool still wanted him but at a reduced price which would indicate that whatever showed up on the medical while being negative isnt what stopped the deal.

If we can look at him id be happy. While i feel the game has moved on from a number 10 if Klopp thought he would work in his high energy high tempo system then id be happy making the move for 30m. At 25 his best years are still ahead of him and youd hope him and Lacazette strike up a more than decent partnership.

Edit. Read a few articles that say he passed the medical but there was a weakness in his ACL from past surgery, he had photos in a Liverpool shirt, but Liverpool wanted to reduce the fee and Lyon didnt. Other articles say Liverpool in the end just pulled the deal no idea why as the medical was completed and pictures in the Liverpool shirt were taken.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Whether you like it or not we are in no position to turn our noses up at Fekir (unless you prefer we stick to youth).
it's up on Özil and Mkhi futures at club i would gladly sell both and buy Fakir and ESR as backup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom