• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nabil Fekir

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not really as it's not 4-4-2 and lump it, 4-3-3 with flying wingers is pop ATM but I'm sure like everything it will change in a few years
Yeah. Think it's down to the type of players.

The Invincibles team (double pivot, inverted winger plus a #10) was probably one of the best teams ever, along with the Milan, Galactico and Barcelona teams. Each one had an influence on the other teams for decades.

Gunner-Union

I think a good not great midfield can work ( Xhaka not athletic enough ) so long as there is a prolific striker at spearhead and two fast wingers running at defenders

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Fekir is a wonderfully talented player. He can play at no.10 or out wide. But apparently both his knees are ticking time bombs.

I don’t think his cut price value is down to injury issues though. He basically chucked it last season for Lyon after his move to Liverpool fell through- I feel like they just want him out the club.

I’d take Fekir all day long. If we can get him and Zaha then throw back Arsenal are back. One pacey direct winger (Ljungberg, Walcott) and one creative wide player (Pires, Hleb).

I’m all for it.

Last edited:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I’d take Fekir all day long. If we can get him and Zaha then throw back Arsenal are back. One paces direct winger (Ljubgberg, Walcott) and one creative wide player (Pires, Hleb).

Fekir/Ziyech and Zaha would definitely be a step in the right direction. Think Özil could flourish again with such players around him. Would even sell Lacazette if the fee is big enough and downgrade to a clearcut, cheaper bachup striker to bring in such players.

Auba
Zaha Özil Fekir​

Would be great stuff. Don't think it will happen, though.

6gunner

Fekir/Ziyech and Zaha would definitely be a step in the right direction. Think Özil could flourish again with such players around him. Would even sell Lacazette if the fee is big enough and downgrade to a clearcut, cheaper bachup striker to bring in such players.

Auba
Zaha Özil Fekir​

Not to be off topic, but Özil is done mate. He is no longer athlethic enough to create any separation between him and Premier League markers. That's why he was always picking up the ball 40 yards from the goal--and when he does a grandmother in high heels can knock him off of it.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Top player, but for 30 mil there are others with no scare for the health.
But yeah....We need a lefy on the wing/forward alongside Zaha

D_Marco-14

Auba
Zaha Özil Fekir​

You would sell Laca but keep Mesut?

This is insane.

Top Bottom