• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nabil Fekir

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don't get the Özil comparisons at all, the only thing they have in common is that they are both Muslim and left footed.
hahaha too many people always try to link people from their nationality/religion when comparing players

StefanB

He doesn't resemble Özil when it comes to his playing style at all. They play the same position, but very differently.

I'd compare Fekir more to Kaka then Özil. He's a great goalscorer and sometimes plays more upfront then as a playmaker. He's a true attacking midfielder.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He doesn't resemble Özil when it comes to his playing style at all. They play the same position, but very differently.

I'd compare Fekir more to Kaka then Özil. He's a great goalscorer and sometimes plays more upfront then as a playmaker. He's a true attacking midfielder.

Big fan of that comp actually. Big fan of that type of player, comfortable as a Second Striker as well as bringing the ball from deep and has an absolute wand of a foot when it comes to through balls.

Think he'd complement Özil perfectly if he stays, if Kaka's body hadn't fallen apart by the time Real signed Özil those two would have been absolutely ridiculous.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Love watching him but what's the point in buying a central player just to shift him wide? Should Özil stay surely Lemar is the no.1 target?

StefanB

Love watching him but what's the point in buying a central player just to shift him wide? Should Özil stay surely Lemar is the no.1 target?

Well if Özil stays and we keep playing 5-2-2-1 then I'd say that Fekir would be awesome together with Lacazette and Özil.

If Özil stays and we're going back to 4-2-3-1 then I'd agree. Unless we're doing a slightly "crooked" version of the 4-2-3-1 with Fekir behind Lacazette and Özil with a liscence to roam around and do his thing.

Would still need a left winger though. At the moment we're already missing a right winger and soon a left winger in Alexis. If we lose Özil aswell we've got quite the rebuilding to do...

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Big fan of that comp actually. Big fan of that type of player, comfortable as a Second Striker as well as bringing the ball from deep and has an absolute wand of a foot when it comes to through balls.

Think he'd complement Özil perfectly if he stays, if Kaka's body hadn't fallen apart by the time Real signed Özil those two would have been absolutely ridiculous.
tall comparison, though. Haven't seen a single player come near to how Kaka played.

a player like Kaka is bound to burn out very quickly. guy had a ridiculously short peak career

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

tall comparison, though. Haven't seen a single player come near to how Kaka played.

a player like Kaka is bound to burn out very quickly. guy had a ridiculously short peak career

I mean a 6/7 year peak isn't bad at all, injuries really f*cked him at Madrid tbh.

Jae

Sign him. Would rather have a team full of class CAM's than one full of ****ty wingers. We didn't sign Cesc because we already had Özil and look how that turned out.

If we are going to challenge for the league again were going to need 2 WC players for every position. Get players in and THEN look at shifting the deadwood.

FreakySami

Sign him. Would rather have a team full of class CAM's than one full of ****ty wingers. We didn't sign Cesc because we already had Özil and look how that turned out.

If we are going to challenge for the league again were going to need 2 WC players for every position. Get players in and THEN look at shifting the deadwood.

Lol, this is a joke... I don't think I can even reply properly to your comment

Top Bottom