• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nabil Fekir

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Agree with @penn and @bingobob in some ways.

Fekir is a good player for sure. But he's 28 in a couple of months I think? Around that age you are generally looking for a final pay packet and will be less hungry. This is why I'm not a massive fan of Correa, Fekir or even De Paul for that matter. Although I think De Paul is slightly different in the sense he has a lot still to prove.

Number 1 for me is Grealish, number 2 probably Maddison.

Gn1212

Fekir gets too much disrespect. He was one of the best players in Ligue 1 and he is now one of the players in La Liga.
He had one major injury that was ages ago. He actually peaked afterwards.

He's a great player to have in the mix if we part ways with Eddie, Nelson, Laca and Willian. It also doesn't block ESR's growth.

Last edited:

em9999

My rainbows
Truth is it's just an opinion non.of you know how good he would be for us

It's all guess work __ pages and pages of it in fact

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Fekir gets too much disrespect. He was one of the best players in Ligue 1 and he is now one of the players in La Liga.
He had one major injury that was ages ago. Be actually peaked afterwards.

He's a great player to have in the mix if we part ways with Eddie, Nelson, Laca and Willian. It also doesn't block ESR's growth.
He's good in less physical leagues. He would struggle big time here.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
He would struggle big time here.
No, he wouldn't. He's got a low center of gravity and is explosive when going forward with the ball at his feet. If a lazy bum like Özil managed to get good numbers in his first years here, Fekir, who's a much more athletic player wouldn't have any issues.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
No, he wouldn't. He's got a low center of gravity and is explosive when going forward with the ball at his feet. If a lazy *** like Özil managed to get good numbers in his first years here, Fekir, who's a much more athletic player wouldn't have any issues.

No, he wouldn't. He's got a low center of gravity and is explosive when going forward with the ball at his feet. If a lazy *** like Özil managed to get good numbers in his first years here, Fekir, who's a much more athletic player wouldn't have any issues.
Özil being lazy was just a stereotype. He was weak and didn't go in to tackles but he often covered more ground than anyone else on the pitch

Latest posts+

Top Bottom