• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nacho Monreal (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nachos are low-key one of the worst foods of all time. Bland and dry pieces of corn. Utterly pointless.

Never got the love for Nachos, they are just like transfer rumors, absolute garbage without a proper sauce.

Never met a guy that was like "yeah, I'm out of sauce, but I've still half left, guess I'll finish it without !"

The best foods shouldn't need sauce to make it worth eating.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
because unfortunately it’s not acceptable to shovel handfuls of guacamole and sour cream into your mouth by themselves.
Like F**K it is not. I couldn't care less.

NOMNOMNOMNOM

go_green.jpg

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
No he cant

And they are frekkin adults, they are professionals and should not need a compatriot to settle in.

Why you so aggressive over anything positive when it comes to nacho bro? Did you have bad experience in Spain leading to your hatred of all things Spanish? :lol:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Monreal seems key to Dani settling and can do a job for us centrally as well.
With regards to the settling in, Bellerin is there as well, and is even closer in age. As long as he doesn’t now speak cockney accented Spanish.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Nachos are low-key one of the worst foods of all time. Bland and dry pieces of corn. Utterly pointless.

Now, they aren't bland when they're loaded with habanero peppers. Or Carolina Reapers if you're feeling adventurous and don't mind putting your life on the line. :eek:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Why you so aggressive over anything positive when it comes to nacho bro? Did you have bad experience in Spain leading to your hatred of all things Spanish? :lol:

I am/was just not fooled by Monreal like you lot, never rated him

And I dont overrate Cazorla like all ya'll

ThlRama

Player:Saka
And I dont overrate Cazorla like all ya'll

The more time passes since he last kicked a ball for us and the less people actually see him play the last games of his career for his current (or next) club, the more overrated he becomes the little brat! Always liked him as a player but the weaknesses in his game are typical of all things wrong with Arsenal FC while he was here.

Last edited:

The more time passes since he last kicked a ball for us and the less people actually see him play the last games of his career for his current (or next) club, the more overrated he becomes the little brat! Always liked him as a player but the weaknesses in his game are typical of all things wrong with Arsenal AFC while he was here.

I loved Cazorla but his time as CM here is hugely overrated. :lol:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I loved Cazorla but his time as CM here is hugely overrated. :lol:
It is overrated by the people who value physical ability more than technical and underrated by the people who love technical brilliance.
I don't know how every thread where this guy posts something becomes a thread in which people need to **** on Cazorla. If you don't like Cazorla, just enjoy Xhaka and you'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom