• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Cabra (Out)

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Wheatley is no Ornstein, but Ornstein does put enough stock in him to follow him on Twitter. He's not just a guy making up crap like Mular. He does have club sources and makes a living writing specifically about Arsenal. I have no reason to doubt him on this.

You should doubt him. As i said: he has never been right about anything.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I have no reason to doubt him on this.
DU0GiycX4AIGgiJ.jpg:large

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It’s not about them, he wants to stay.
I've heard the same, but I still think we need to get a deal done. At least an agreement for the future. We can't let this one get away. I'd fork out 30 million Pounds now if it meant waiting two years for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've heard the same, but I still think we need to get a deal done. At least an agreement for the future. We can't let this one get away. I'd fork out 30 million Pounds now if it meant waiting two years for him.

He’s worth like 50 now. If he has a good season he’d be way higher in terms of price again.

al-Ustaadh

He’s worth like 50 now. If he has a good season he’d be way higher in terms of price again.
Then 50 it is. Don't care how much. Get the deal done. One thing we can offer unlike most other clubs right now is serious playing time on the wing. We've got a massive hole on that left side.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Imagine Nacho, Santi, Giroud, Welbeck, Mertesacker and Wenger all gone in the space of a few months. All my faves.

Might have to rethink my position as an Arsenal supporter if Ramsey goes too.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Really?

If he had never been right about anything, he wouldn't still have a job.

He works for Goal. They don't pride themselves on journalistic integrity. My favourite Chris Wheatley moment in recent months was when he said we were in discussions ("at an advanced stage") with a streaming service for our sleeve sponsorship.

800x450

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Sessegnon would be perfect and a perfect low bid if Fulham stayed down. Unfortunately, they have no reason to sell him now that they got promoted. A shame, really. Lol. (But, really, good for them!)

al-Ustaadh

He works for Goal. They don't pride themselves on journalistic integrity. My favourite Chris Wheatley moment in recent months was when he said we were in discussions ("at an advanced stage") with a streaming service for our sleeve sponsorship.

800x450

Was excited about that news too. Thought we could make some serious money with NetFlix on the sleeve.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
So you can only be right about something if you're absolutely the first person to report it? In that case, relax. There wasn't anything in his report today that was groundbreaking and new.

You said that he have club sources and i dont think thats right. If you have club sources you should be able to bring some exclusive information atleast once in your career but Wheatley has never done that. He is a nobody with zero sources.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
You said that he have club sources and i dont think thats right. If you have club sources you should be able to bring some exclusive information atleast once in your career but Wheatley has never done that. He is a nobody with zero sources.

You said he had never been right about anything. I was just pointing out that he has been. He wouldn't have a job if he was always wrong. I mean, have you seen some of the stuff printed in The Mirror? Or any of the other English tabloids?

It seems you have an over-imaginative idea of what reporting actually is. It's not really a glamorous thing. It's more nuts and bolts. In fact, it's actually hard work. Not everyone breaks big, exclusive stories all the time. About 99 percent of the time, that's not what sources are for. Sources usually serve to confirm information you've heard or read somewhere else. Believe me, he couldn't function for long without sources. You seem to confuse sources used by actual reporters with the "sources" some of these Twitter bullshit artists claim to have who are supposedly always covertly sneaking them "inside information" under the cover of darkness. That's not how it works. Especially on something so mundane as reporting that a handful of players may be sold.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
You said he had never been right about anything. I was just pointing out that he has been. He wouldn't have a job if he was always wrong. I mean, have you seen some of the stuff printed in The Mirror? Or any of the other English tabloids?

It seems you have an over-imaginative idea of what reporting actually is. It's not really a glamorous thing. It's more nuts and bolts. In fact, it's actually hard work. Not everyone breaks big, exclusive stories all the time. About 99 percent of the time, that's not what sources are for. Sources usually serve to confirm information you've heard or read somewhere else. Believe me, he couldn't function for long without sources. You seem to confuse sources used by actual reporters with the "sources" some of these Twitter bullshit artists claim to have who are supposedly always covertly sneaking them "inside information" under the cover of darkness. That's not how it works. Especially on something so mundane as reporting that a handful of players may be sold.

It should have been "He has never been first with any information concerning transfers". He works for Goal btw, not BBC. Goal is basically sh1t.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It should have been "He has never been first with any information concerning transfers". He works for Goal btw, not BBC. Goal is basically sh1t.

Well alright then. That makes a lot more sense than "never been right about anything." And nobody said he works for the BBC (my only allusion to the BBC was saying he's no Ornstein). I only said I don't have any reason to doubt him on this. Not sure why that bothers you so much. It's either true or it isn't. It will either happen or it won't. But I have no reason to doubt this particular report. There's nothing outlandish to it. In fact, it makes sense.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom