• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nacho Monreal (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
On the other hand, @YeahBee already cracked open a bottle and is looking for another agenda to merchant.

Poll to see where he sets his tent next? My money is on the Guendo thread.

Funny it is an agenda if it is something you dont agree with...

Im not onboard the Gwen hypetrain

LG10

What is the club thinking? Monreal has looked quite good this season and without him we’re stuck playing 3atb until tierney is ready which will take ages. This only weakens our chances of finishing top 4, sell in January. I doubt sociedad’s season will depend on him anyways.

Last edited:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I still don't think this will happen :D

It's just such a unnecessary risk for us. Kola hasn't shown so far, that he is able to play in a back 4 and often had some small muscular problems.

We all have no idea how Tierney will come back from his injury (and how fast he will settle in the PL), hopefully we will not rush him now.

One injury from Kola and i have no idea what is happening. And EL is starting after the international break too.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Take note, Kos. If you don't act like a massive **** the club will do right by you.

Not sure about this, Monreal is way less past it than Kos and it is outrageous for us to get less for Monreal than what we got for Kos. Any offer from Sociedad less than 5 million should be rejected without a thought by Raul. ‘Preferential option’ is worthless when we can't force players to join us and if the player really wants to join us then Sociedad can't stop him.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Not sure about this, Monreal is way less past it than Kos and it is outrageous for us to get less for Monreal than what we got for Kos. Any offer from Sociedad less than 5 million should be rejected without a thought by Raul. ‘Preferential option’ is worthless when we can't force players to join us and if the player really wants to join us then Sociedad can't stop him.
I'd hope the club isn't silly enough to agree to a simple preferential option. I think it'd be a bit more explicit and complex.

Impact

Established Member
They have quite a few young starting players so this could be interesting.

Our transfer strategy has undertaken a full 180 turn this summer. We entered with a reputation for being indecisive, archaic and needlessly protracted in dealings and are now comporting ourselves in a modern and inventive fashion.

Mikel Oyarzabal and Alexander Isak are interesting young forwards and it's entirely possible Sociedad will make permanent Martin Ødegaard's loan. This is good business (though I would prefer to keep Monreal to January).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Preferential option might just be a bad translation, I think he means getting first refusal on some players.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sale timing makes little sense. Specific deal details only really makes sense if we plan on making a move for one for their players soon.

Zubeldia looks perfect for the midfield but imagine a huge fee.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
They have quite a few young starting players so this could be interesting.

Mikel Oyarazabal or nothing!

Winger but he played both CF (false9 ) and cm at youth level

If Dani is a success Real probably gives him another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom