• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nacho Monreal (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That extension was signed in September, don’t know why it wasn’t announced but Ornstein said he could go.

He’ll certainly be easier to shift than Kolasinac and him signing that extension means we’ll get a small fee for him rather than nothing.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It was mentioned today on the Arseblog podcast that Montreal isn’t leaving (journalist he interviewed reached out to the club and they said the rumors are bullshit).

Mods should lock this for the time being.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm against selling Nacho at this stage. Not worth the risk. KT isnt fit.

Cant have an injury crisis in both full back positions ffs

TornadoTed

Established Member
We need him, I would keep him until January with the promise of a free transfer with our complete blessing back to Spain. Tierney isn't back for a while and may have a set back. Kola has all this weird stuff happening at the moment, it sounds pretty sinister and serious, I hope not but it may run and run.

Divided_Pie

Have to the end of August to get a feel for Tierney's fitness, if he's g2g it would make sense to get rid one of Monreal or Kola (I'd prefer Kola due to wages, length of contract, and limitations in a back 4).

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It would be crazy to sell Monreal right now. KT isn't fit, and Kolasinac tragically appears to have far more important things than football to worry about right now.

Monreal is the on LB traveling to the Newcastle match.

At the earliest, we could consider selling him in January, but the summer makes way more sense.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Really worried about LB right now. @MutableEarth could you imagine Saka do a job for us ?

I'd imagine he'd still do better than what we have. I know he should develop his game further on the attacking side of things, but certainly better than nothing for him. He'd play more and he did play that position before, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom