• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

NBA 2k7.

TMac

can't wait for nba live 2007, tracy mcgrady on cover :p
ej mostarac, do you know any good formula 1 game

Mostarac

Established Member
TMac said:
can't wait for nba live 2007, tracy mcgrady on cover :p
ej mostarac, do you know any good formula 1 game

Unfortunately, I do not think that there are any good F1 games out there now, I am looking for one myself :wink: .

TMac

yeah, that's shame...i had grand prix 4 but that was 2001 season...i'm really desperate to get new f1 game

Mostarac

Established Member
True, would be great to see how a guy like Alonso drives on a proper F1 game.

TMac

i have f1 1995 on play station...those were the days...so you are alonso fan are you?

Mostarac

Established Member
Haha, you can say that. Of all the drivers, Alonso is my "favourite". I take it that your favourite NBA-player is McGrady :wink: ? For some reason or another, I like Ben Wallace as a player :lol: .

TMac

ben is the beast but i'm not sure about his signing for bulls, but i think any team needs one ben wallace, exepct when it comes to shooting :lol: btw i am michael schumacher hardcore fan :lol:

Mostarac

Established Member
TMac said:
ben is the beast but i'm not sure about his signing for bulls, but i think any team needs one ben wallace, exepct when it comes to shooting :lol: btw i am michael schumacher hardcore fan :lol:

I thought that you like Schumacher after reading your "Schumacher to retire" thread :wink: . Wallace is a great player, Chicago can build their team around him and players such as Hinrich and Nocioni. What do you think about Heat with O`Neil and Dwayne Wade :) ?

TMac

o'neal is getting old (good for yao) but he still can score 30+ points with ease (what yao can't). Wade is great player but i don't know why he avoids shooting from outside, i think he can hit those jumpers but still he doesn't shoot. Lucky for him cause miami has other players like payton or walker who are shooting so miami is covered in all parts. Anyway my favourite player from bulls is luol deng, he can make decent career in nba... And i hate lebron james, sometimes kobe

Mostarac

Established Member
TMac said:
o'neal is getting old (good for yao) but he still can score 30+ points with ease (what yao can't). Wade is great player but i don't know why he avoids shooting from outside, i think he can hit those jumpers but still he doesn't shoot. Lucky for him cause miami has other players like payton or walker who are shooting so miami is covered in all parts. Anyway my favourite player from bulls is luol deng, he can make decent career in nba... And i hate lebron james, sometimes kobe

Great post about the Heat. Agree with what you said, the Heat are looking really solid now. Bryant is annoying at times, but still incredibly talented. I still think that Allen Iverson is under-rated at times in the NBA.

TMac

allen iverson needs a big man to play with. remember the 00-01 season with mutombo when he was mvp and led 76ers to nba finals... he has no one to play with, ok there's iguodala but still...remindes me of mcgrady when he was in orlando, great individual but one man can't win title, even jordan needed pippen.

Mostarac

Established Member
TMac said:
allen iverson needs a big man to play with. remember the 00-01 season with mutombo when he was mvp and led 76ers to nba finals... he has no one to play with, ok there's iguodala but still...remindes me of mcgrady when he was in orlando, great individual but one man can't win title, even jordan needed pippen.

Quite true. But, it shows what fantastic player Iverson is when he carries the 76ers on his shoulders season after season with incredible performances.

TMac

yeah, but their score is always around 50%...but it's amazing to see how he plays for philly and how he loves them, great example to everyone...what do you think about ''my'' rockets this year? they were destroyed by injuries last season...it was terrible last season to watch arsenal, rockets and schumi all struggling :(

Mostarac

Established Member
TMac said:
yeah, but their score is always around 50%...but it's amazing to see how he plays for philly and how he loves them, great example to everyone...what do you think about ''my'' rockets this year? they were destroyed by injuries last season...it was terrible last season to watch arsenal, rockets and schumi all struggling :(

I am not sure about the Rockets this year though, their team seems a bit unbalanced, and besides the obvious quality players such McGrady, Ming, Spanoulis and Mutombo, the rest of the roster does not look too impressive unfortunately. What do you think?

TMac

yeah, they have 9 guards and only one true PF Juwan Howard. I couldn't understand their trade in which they sent 1st round pick Rudy Gay & Swift for Battier. Gay is very talented and although Swift was a major dissapointment he could still use this team, but as long as McGrady-Ming combination stays healthy they have chanches for title.

11vanpersie

sh*t that game looks really the good the graphics look great...if only football could look at that...pro evo and fifa both look great this year but not as good as that lol

sorry to interupt your little private conversation ;)

Mostarac

Established Member
11vanpersie said:
sh*t that game looks really the good the graphics look great...if only football could look at that...pro evo and fifa both look great this year but not as good as that lol
sorry to interupt your little private conversation ;)

Haha, no problems :) . I am not surprised that 2k Sports are developing the best games when it comes to icehockey, baseball and basketball though, EA Sports are losing against their competitors.

Top Bottom