• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ne dreams of joining Arsenal

Mark

Established Member
Ne Article

What did you all think of him when he was on trial here? I personally don't think he is good enough to make it here. Eboue, on the other hand, looks more promising and I hope we see more of him next pre-season perhaps.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I liked the central mifielder more. Reminded me a lot of Paddy. And man can he tackle. We need to keep an eye on this one.

Mark

Established Member
Ne was the central midfielder wasn't he? Eboue was a RB/RM. At least - I think so.

Sol man

Agree with you Mark. Ne (the center mid) is not good enough bt Eboue is a player I hope we continue to chase

juz7_pi12es

Mark said:
Eboue, on the other hand, looks more promising and I hope we see more of him next pre-season perhaps.
Loyan said:
I liked the central mifielder more. Reminded me a lot of Paddy. And man can he tackle. We need to keep an eye on this one.

which one is better now?
confused :?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They are saying Eboue but I though Ne looked exceptional when he played. Also the reason I'm not that impressed with Eboue is because Fahti looks like a better player and seems to be first choice of the two to me.

johe

Yeah, I was planning to ask that, what's happened to the Fahti/Fathi/Fathy/Fahty or how it is spelled?

I liked Ne, he looks strong, and calm on the ball, sort of like a certain other player, for now lets call him 'Patrick V.' Eboue looks good as well, but he needs to sort out his tracking back a bit, he got caught upfield alot like Ash did in his early days.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Exactly. But that can be worked with, but I still feel Fahty is the better option.

_scorpion_

Established Member
Trust me on this one....

Ne is a player we MUST sign.

He is absolute quality.

Along with Yaya, they are the best two players to come out of that league in a looooooooooong time.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That's what I think but others seem to think otherwise. We'll just have to wait and see which deal, if any, materialises.

Mark

Established Member
Well to be fair, I didn't see much of them, but when I did I thought Eboue looked better, not that Ne was bad. Anyway they are both young and Wenger seems to rate them, so we'll see.

calvinngai88

I won't mind Ne coming. He's good. However, Arsenal has Flamini and Cesc already as backups for the future. Ne's already 21, whereas Flamini's 20, Cesc 17. Eboue might be praised for his attacking runs, which Lauren usually can't supply, but he's not that solid at the back, usually leaving the space there open. He doesn't try to run back to his position if he loses the ball. I'll go for Fathi instead of Eboue, but not much news of Fathi from Wenger. Maybe a hidden done deal behind the scene. :p

Mark

Established Member
Well Eboue of Fathi would probably be squad players filling in at RB or RM whenever needed. They wouldn't be first team but they'd be decent squad players.

Mark

Established Member
Well Eboue of Fathi would probably be squad players filling in at RB or RM whenever needed. They wouldn't be first team but they'd be decent squad players, whereas in CM we are pretty much full so there may not be room for Ne as you pointed out, calvinngai88.

calvinngai88

Mark said:
Well Eboue of Fathi would probably be squad players filling in at RB or RM whenever needed. They wouldn't be first team but they'd be decent squad players.

They'll be first team once Lauren's old, injured or suspended.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's no problem, as the can be on the right what Clichy is to us on the left.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom