• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft New All Time PL Era Draft (Discussion Only)

Draft selections:

Saw this idea on Cafe Rouge and as there’s a lot of debate about who the best players are from the PL era, let’s settle this:

16 participants (Will cap it at 16)

Copy and pasted the rules as followed:

• The idea is to pick a team of 11 players from the Premier League era (since the competition name first changed).
  • You will be looking to pick the best players you possibly can for your team.
  • The player is picked based upon there performances at their time in the Premier League (i.e. if you pick Andriy Shevchenko, his form at Kiev and Milan does NOT come into the equation during the competition).
  • The player must also have played in a minimum of 2 different seasons in the league to prevent the selection of one season wonders.
  • 16 people will participate
  • Each person will be randomly drawn from a randomiser to be allocated a number between 1 and 16.
  • Number 1 gets first pick, Number 2 gets second pick, Number 3 gets third pick and so on....
  • Once Number 16 has picked, the first round of the draft is over. Then the order is reversed, and Number 16 gets to have first pick in the second round of the Draft, Number 15 gets second pick, Number 14 gets third pick etc.
  • In the third round, Number 1 once again gets first pick after having last pick in Round 2. This sequence continues until 11 Draft Rounds have been complete.
  • Once the draft is complete, the 16 teams will enter into a cup format competition, where there will be 8 matches.
  • Each match will be decided upon the number of votes each team gets from the rest of the members not participating.
  • The winner gets the opportunity to spend a luxury night out with @OnlyOne with all expenses paid for.
  • Each member will get 2 hours to make their pick, if you miss the window then your pick is skipped and you get to select it at the end once the game is done.
  • If the next picker is online and active in discussion he has only 20 minutes to make his pick

1. @farzad4daarse
  2. @db10_therza
  3. @2Smokeyy
  4. @Uncle Good-Advice
  5. @RacingPhoton
  6. @Oxeki
  7. @Rex Bezos
  8. @OnlyOne
  9. @Sapient Hawk
  10. @A__G
  11. @Tir Na Nog
  12. @DJ_Markstar
  13. @Nacho
  14. @albakos
  15. @Trilly
  16. @GDeep™

Stick your name to the list if you’re participating.

Mods feel free to move this to the games section if need be :handshake:

Last edited by a moderator:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hope @albakos gets battered in the votes.
The Tonight Show Pain GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Still hurt !???
After beating you, I thought you're not a sore loser. Thought you were man of the people and all that :lol:

Don't worry mate, people will forget your Ledley King and Lucas Digne calamitous choices.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ok so it's HRB in attack vs. EYV in midfield

Henry, Ronaldo and Bale better be ready for some rough riding by my midfield of Essien, Yaya and Vieira

🔥

As long as you can get past that brick wall of a CB pairing ;)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He already posted that he's replacing Friedel with Seaman, so you may as well create his team on choose11 and start the threads.

I’ll post it up as soon as I get back on my laptop. Actually @Tir Na Nog might post it up before me :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom