• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

NEW AWAY JERSEY: BAD NEWS

Nickkj21

Whats with this blue, found this on ebay also.

fa_1_b.JPG

Andrew

Why can't we just keep the yellow every year? We should have a traditional away shirt rather than changing it each year.

sienna

Ugh. Blue is not for us. Blue reminds me of freaking Chelski. Why can't we just stick with the yellow?

Soler

Established Member
Blue is a loser colour. Other than Rangers and France, nobody in blue wins anything :wink:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I think it's cool; they should have the numbers i a circle on the front in Nike house, no?

Gator

It looked darker in the older pictures. :? And I actually liked the darker looking shade, but I'm not particularly keen on this mofo.

And that white bit does indeed look absolutely horrid, I shall not be buying this years home kit, too much Nike tampering, overdesigned, the yellow bit on the front was the final straw for me, and now I've got the white bit on the back to complain about too :)

I shall buy the blue one though. It'll probably sell better then the yellow one, because thats a colour that doesn't look too good out and about, but looks great on the players. This seasons one will probably be the opposite.

shaz

lol gator @ "keen on this mofo."

i still think arsenal should get a white kit with gold and red trimmings, that would sooo rock!

Biggus

Established Member
Ugh. Blue is not for us. Blue reminds me of freaking Chelski. Why can't we just stick with the yellow?

Exactly :( ahh well I suppose we'll have to let our play on the pitch to show the world who we are.......

Top Bottom