• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

NEW AWAY JERSEY: BAD NEWS

Biggus

Established Member
Blue is a loser colour. Other than Rangers and France, nobody in blue wins anything

Damm right ....

Arsenal
Everton
Chelsea
Leicester
Portsmouth
And...Rangers

Can you pick the odd one out!

jc8gooner

Looks rather bright, doesn't it? The away one looks like Leeds away strip of a couple of years back- the one they beat us at Highbury in at the start fo 2001/2002.

A

Anonymous

I really hate the home kit this year. There is no need for the yelloe lines on it, and that pic is the first time I have seen the back and its horrible.

I hate the away one aswell. I wish someone would have a word with Nike and say our away kit should be yellow. Another year with no Yeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwww chants at away games.

Sol man

The new Juve away kits makes ours look cheap

p75959.GIF

JazzG

Established Member
Our kits are getting worse and worse every year, anyone know where I can get a dreamcast one from?

tox

That juve kit is heavy!!!

I like the blue kit a lot, will get it. Im not feeling the gold lines on the home kit, looks like a bib.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well, i've noticed that when the blue kit is our real away kit, we dont win the league.... (at least in the last 3 years.... Gold won it, Yellow won it, blue came in 2nd...) before that, i dont know...

coincidence? hope so

Jinn

Established Member
The blue one should be darker. Looks like Birmingham at the moment, dammit!

And why couldn't they make that white bit on the back of the home shirt red?

Senght

I bet the pictures are fake. How the hell can half of the back part of the shirt be white and than red? WTF? Black names? Black numbers on red background? Horrid stuff..

Jinn

Established Member
I don't think they're fake. The Brazilian kit has something similar. It's disgusting.

I'll probably buy one anyway, and then get used to it. ;)

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Sol man said:
The new Juve away kits makes ours look cheap

p75959.GIF
i dont like that one,

as for our away one the blue looks too bright for my likely and on the home one im starting to like the front more but i really not like the white patch on the back. What colour will the letters be now? red?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom