New Editor!

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by Challies11, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Challies11

Challies11 Member

Hi all!

I'm Josh and I'm the new editor for Arsenal-Mania, I'll be in charge of all the written content that appears on site.

I'm experienced in football writing, you may know my Twitter handle @Gunner_Vision, and I've been doing this for a while. I took over ArsenalMania last week- and I'm keen to hear from you all!

I have plenty of ideas that I am looking to incorporate but I wanted to know what you, the active and superb forum community, would like to see.

More news? More views? More transfer gossip? More statistical pieces? I'm open to all suggestions!

2. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Hey there.

Something many on here would like to see: an off-topic section. :)

Gervais likes this.
  3. tap-in

tap-in :-)

Hey there.

Something many on here would like to see: an off-topic section. :)

4. Challies11

Challies11 Member

I assume the 'off-topic' section would be in regards to the forums. I can pass the message on- but my port of call is the written content on the homepage :)

5. tap-in

tap-in :-)

Off topic section is something that has been mentioned many times. I dont think we will get it though as those above us mere mortals are concerned it would become like any other social media outlet. tbh I guess that is possible but in some ways it would be nice for members to have a chat about a film they saw, or a book they read etc, or even a news item.

6. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Oh, I have misunderstood you then, think the moderators of the forum have already passed the message on a while back.

Don't really read the homepage, to be honest.

7. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

That's not the place for a discussion about an off topic section.

8. Challies11

Challies11 Member

Well I'd urge you too :D Planning to have the latest news, views and plenty of other stuff. The aim is to make this a one-stop-shop for everything Arsenal

9. hieuving85

hieuving85 Active Member

Hello there,
    I'd welcome all of your stuff mate!!!

Challies11 likes this.
  10. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

Welcome.
    I am not here often.
    Maybe in football talk forum members can put up the worst mistake that a footballer (non Arsenal match)did and worst mistake that an Arsenal player did.
    Then best moment for Arsenal match and the best for non Arsenal match.
    In the talk , just keep it to few lines

Challies11 likes this.