New Moderators?

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by Jasard, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasard

Jasard #PlayAMNInMidfield

Would it be possible to have several new moderators on the board? Ideally people that have been around for some time on here, I'll put my name forward but as long as we have some sensible people chosen that'll be great. I don't mean replace existing one, but supplement them because we don't have many active anymore.

The reason I ask is because there is some spammy posts that should be culled, I don't mean there needs to be bans thrown around the place but some people are really lowering the quality of the forum and at least need some kind of nudge in the right direction before it gets a bit out of hand on here.

Cheers.

redanddread and celestis like this.
  2. Gervais

Gervais Well-Known Member

This would be much more preferable to using The Lobby, again.

James Bond likes this.
  3. tap-in

tap-in :-)

I must admit that some threads can now go a full page without discussing the thread topic. Its things like this that need pointing out to the offenders. Nothing heavy handed, something along the lines of "Would you like your nuts put in a vice?" would suffice.

redanddread and Sanchez11 like this.
  4. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

I, reluctantly, put my hand up for the role of moderator.

5. Arai

Arai Moderator Moderator

Highlighted this lack in number of mods issue previously to one of our Admin(during lobby system still implemented).

Hopely admin/forum owner will consider to add Mods this time. Seems like no more lobby system will attract more user to register including some WUM.

6. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

This is being looked into. Cheers

7. Jasard

Jasard #PlayAMNInMidfield

Nice one, thanks.

8. albakos

albakos Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you" Administrator

9. Dokaka

Dokaka AM's resident Hammer

Hadn't seen this post so I made on in the suggestions section. But yes, wholeheartedly agree that we need more mods.

I nominate SiMamu.

10. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

11. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not Actually a Moaner

I go along with Yousif. Trolls would not only be banned but get a **** off to boot.

THunter likes this.
  12. albakos

They would also be sent to have a tea. :)

13. Gervais

Gervais Well-Known Member

Want to reemphasize this. The increase in new, good posters since April has brought the forum back to life. Don't ruin it by bringing back the Lobby.

A few more mods are all that's needed.

James Bond, albakos and Dokaka like this.
  14. Dokaka

Dokaka AM's resident Hammer

Yup, agree. Just need some mods to filter the obvious garbage now and then, like topics posted in Turkish and Juventus fans calling people ****s etc.

albakos likes this.
  15. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Massive SAFophile Trusted

Lol you way too thirsty man...

16. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

We have three new Mods in our team:

albakos
    blaze_of_glory
    Arai

That's enough for now, but if necessary, we'll add further Posters to the team. Thank you all for your much welcomed input.

17. albakos

@redwhiteAustrian thanks for the privilege of becoming a mod.

I encourage any sensible poster to report posts which they think are racist, hatred, personal insults, a bad taste, off-topic etc..
    We want to maintain a healthy dose of discussion about Arsenal and other related topics, so reporting bad posts will certainly help us in clearing things out.

HollandGooner and Arai like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.