New Moderators

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by redwhiteAustrian, Aug 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

@Trilly not a mod?

I live to post another day.

celestis, salvat, Aevius and 3 others like this.
  2. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mmhmm yes, I agree

Well done lads.

@yousif_arsenal it is about time hey!? Well done mate. Keep up the great links.

yousif_arsenal likes this.
  3. Steps

Steps Well-Known Member

Not sure if I should congratulate or offer my sympathies. Both, I suppose.

4. say yes

say yes Respect Me

Think this could become my new sub-forum. Not particularly pleased with the state of the transfer forum and there's only so many times I can post 'I hate these losers' in Arsenal talk.

Could be quite fun:

Arsenal-Mania moderator @blaze_of_glory has defended his decision not to sign any further moderators in the summer as he believes he already has four "world-class" mods at his disposal.

The longstanding moderator opted against the chance to bolster his front line during the the recent transfer window, much to the frustration of a large section of the mania fanbase.

The north London forum were regularly linked with legendary poster @hydrofluoric acid but a move failed to materialise and the AGB international stayed put in the Giroud thread.

Blaze's decision was widely questioned towards the start of the season as doubts continued to circulate in regards to @American_Gooner 's ability to lead the mania front line.

But the 29-year-old has been in a rich vein of form this season and is the forum's most popular poster, with a further 2673 season likes ahead of next week's crucial clash with Leicester.

Blaze has complete faith in American_Gooner and is adamant that the forum's fans should not have been frustrated at the lack of new arrivals due to the calibre of mods already in his squad.

"I could not understand the frustration of the fans," he admitted.

"American_Gooner has the confidence. I have said that many times. He has the mental stature to moderate this forum.

"We had American_Gooner, but we also have @yousif_arsenal who I believe is a world-class mod, we have @Aevius who is a world-class mod, and we have @celestis who is a world-class mod.

"You have to sift through a huge amount of posts to improve on that four."

Batman, 4R5Emaniac, albakos and 15 others like this.
  5. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

say yes likes this.
  6. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Hoping Emery cloud has a silver lining

Pretty good combination. @yousif_arsenal the transfer expert, @Aevius the match day guru and @American_Gooner the all rounder, scanning every post. In fact there are some wicked posts on here and even though I don't always agree with them :eek: @American_Gooner is nearly always first to 'like'.

4R5Emaniac likes this.
  7. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

What do you mean?

8. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

I'd say he's trying the easy way to crawl into your arse.
    :D

Rimaal likes this.
  9. Makingtrax

Yeah, after that mod warning yesterday I'm using suck up muscles I'd forgotten I had :lol:

10. Makingtrax

Think one of your first jobs should be the reinstatement of @4R5Emaniac. This place is almost tumbleweed without him. Can't be good for the site's traffic figures:)

11. Dokaka

Dokaka AM's resident Hammer

Every time one of these posts pop up, I fear some hardline anti-"neutral" poster gets promoted :lol: Safe to say I feel secure enough with this lot.

salvat, krackpot, celestis and 2 others like this.
  12. OG J0E

OG J0E Well-Known Member

Yousef has been promoted! Allahu akbar.

13. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

say yes likes this.
  14. Axel_Gunner

Axel_Gunner Well-Known Member

that!

4R5Emaniac likes this.
  15. tap-in

tap-in :-)

Thought I was seeing a lot of red banners yesterday. Thought it was just the Red Mist coming down on me due to our lack of activity :)

Congratulations @Aevius @yousif_arsenal @American_Gooner

Gooner Zig and Aevius like this.
  16. albakos

albakos Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you" Administrator

Congrats from a fellow mod.

*off to sip another cold drink by the beach

17. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright

18. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

Great development. Very well deserved by @American_Gooner @yousif_arsenal and @Aevius A_G the most neutral banter man, the king of twitter rumours and stream links and Aevius the thread and vid king. All three muslims and Bangladeshis.

19. Jasard

Jasard #PlayAMNInMidfield

@redwhiteAustrian Whom would I speak to about working on some features for the forum, am a senior web developer by trade and have some ideas that could be useful. If not then I might knock together a chrome extension, genuinely want to hide posts that quote certain Twitter personalities for start - even if only I use it!

20. Aevius

Aevius World Cup Prediction Champion Moderator

@albakos