• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Stadium name by November?

calvinngai88

Same here. Maybe Calvin Klein bids too! Since Ljungberg has a contract with them for their underwears. LoLx, it would be Calvin Klein's Stadium. Same name as me!! Haha :D

Gooner_Milton

Realistically the Stadium will probably be named after a traditional 'big money' corporation ie. Telecommunications, Automobiles, Retail conglomerates, Arline, Energy etc. Nike being the odd one out.

calvinngai88

Nike looks like it, since Nike is our sponsor for the shirts, boots, etc. Henry also has a contract with them. 'nuff said.

calvinngai88

nice 1 :wink: maybe Nike Grove would be another ideal name since it's at Ashburton Grove. Unless there's a need for this, Nikebury Grove.

A

Anonymous

Rolls Royce Arena =)
i love the name Asburton Grove
so poetic....

Ak

tbh i dont care wot its officially called, if i dont like the name ill continue to call it ashburton grove. by selling te naming righs the club should get tonnes of $$ so its cool

The Mini

Nike would be cool as the it is greek for victory, I think. Its at least a greek god of war or victory or something like that :?

I thought "The Mini Arena" would be good for Highbury...

DOls

Arnie said:
Whats wrong with plain old Highbury

Because there is only one Highbury and Ashburton Grove isn't a Highbury.

I can't even imagine calling the new stadium: Highbury. No way!
We've been at Highbury for over 90 years and created one hell of the history there.
I believe that the new field should get it's own name, but definitely and closely associated with our great club, and start making its own new history.

Top Bottom