• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Stadium Stand Names

r_blair2

At Highbury we have the Clock end and North Bank.

The ...... Stadium will be fully enclosed so I dont know if it will be as good but how about the Arsène Wenger Stand? Or the New Clockend! Im sure we could get a clock place on a stand....

Any other suggestions?

Arnie

it don't always work too well.l the crappest west ham stand is the bobby moore stand!!

Jinn

Established Member
There should be a Clock End, as they are going to move the clock to the new stadium.

As for everything else, I have no idea how it will work in an enclosed stadium like that.
Stands named after people should be done posthumously I reckon. "The Chapman Stand. "

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Wenger should be the box seats... LOL.. is is the upper crust of managers, so it only fits that if named after him, it should be the luxury seats, no? LOL

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
lol. I'd have the clockend, The Loyan Stand, the Abdulle Stand, and the ??? Don't know. I'm stuck.

EDIT: and the PG Stand.

Aussie

Established Member
There are two many great player and mangers in Arsenal's history really to just pick 1 or 2 to name a stand after. Really it aint fair.

koivu

Have any of you been by the new stadium lately? I pass by each week on my way to footy and it's really coming along well.

Top Bottom