• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Over the past month or two my dislike for 'royal families' has grown so much, they should not be allowed to make purchases like this or any over the top unnecessary spend.

They lucked out to be born into a family who more than likely took the throne somewhere in their history and claimed land and wealth, they are gangsters of historic times.

And now they flaunt that wealth by buying playthings whilst the rest of their country looks on, royal money should be building hospitals, housing, schools not buying foreign football clubs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m happy for Newcastle, Man City etc, but surely it kills the organic nature of the game, the natural development etc, whatever you want to call it, when a club can just be plucked and have hundreds of millions pumped into it in a short amount of time to speed up their development.

Newcastle will surpass Arsenal soon as long as they make the right appointments, which they should with their unlimited budgets.

Could have a PL where it’s Newcastle and City competing, the likes of Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea hanging on and making up the numbers. Arsenal and Sp**s are ****ed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’m happy for Newcastle, Man City etc, but surely it kills the organic nature of the game, the natural development etc, whatever you want to call it, when a club can just be plucked and have hundreds of millions pumped into it in a short amount of time to speed up their development.

Newcastle will surpass Arsenal soon as long as they make the right appointments, which they should with their unlimited budgets.

Could have a PL where it’s Newcastle and City competing, the likes of Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea hanging on and making up the numbers. Arsenal and Sp**s are ****ed.
That's why ffp should force them to limit thier spending even tho i think Newcastle becoming new man city it'll be more difficult because today football unlike when city super rich.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
So the PL responded to Amnesty International's objection pretty much with a "thank you but this is going to happen" letter.

Kav

Established Member
I can foresee a situation where Proxy battles between regional powers and governments are played out in the Premier League in the future.

Effectively the Saudi Government will be taking over Newcastle. Great Club saddled with an awful Owner. I wonder how their fans feel about it. Probably glad to get rid of their present owner, sounds like they are swapping malaria for meningitis. o_0

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
19m a year for guy never won single thing in his life. Football is finished.

People were moaning about wenger earning 7m a year:lol:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Seems a few of their trusted sources are saying this will be announced as done this coming week.

I'll believe it when the club says something official given how many takeovers they've had under Ashley.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

hqdefault.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We won't win anything until we are taken over by some dictator with unlimited funds. Should send Arsenal TV to North Korea.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The deal won't happen Newcastle will have to settle with less rich US owners. PL going to lose so much money and they already lost alot.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom