• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We won't win anything until we are taken over by some dictator with unlimited funds. Should send Arsenal TV to North Korea.
Didn't that Nigerian wealthy man want to buy us? But we not Newcastle we worth could be more than billion just like Utd nobody can buy them because they worth 1.5 billion

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Strong reports in France saying there are a bid from Saudi Arabia to buy Marseille but unlike Newcastle if take over complete it won't be owned by the prince it'll be owned by Algerian business man

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Strong reports in France saying there are a bid from Saudi Arabia to buy Marseille but unlike Newcastle if take over complete it won't be owned by the prince it'll be owned by Algerian business man

That sounds like some sort of straw man setup. If the Saudis are allowed to take over Newcastle, it makes a mockery of the fit and proper person test.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Newcastle should settle to the US investors bid and the transfer window is coming and the Saudi deal isn't happening.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Newcastle should settle to the US investors bid and the transfer window is coming and the Saudi deal isn't happening.

That American dude's bid sounds not quite as shady as this Saudi bid but far from something I'd be jumping at my club to push through.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That American dude's bid sounds not quite as shady as this Saudi bid but far from something I'd be jumping at my club to push through.
Yes we know US investors are always have something shady behind them but PL will allow it if Newcastle go to transfer market without an owner they'll be in deep trouble.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Yes we know US investors are always have something shady behind them but PL will allow it if Newcastle go to transfer market without an owner they'll be in deep trouble.

They were in the bottom 3 for nearly every preview I read for the season and yet they're sat 13th and perfectly comfortable. I really don't think it's doomsday for them if this doesn't happen. Another Mike Ashley season just looks terrible in contrast to what people thought they could have been with Saudi money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Why Newcastle fans not accepting the takeover won't happen. The PL will lose so much money and the Covid crisis make it worse. not to mention the amount of sponsors the PL will lose if this take over complete.

Top Bottom