• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Happy for Unai, a gentlemen and deserving of good things.

Think Newcastle are missing a trick if they are going the short term route. Conte is the best in the game in that respect.

Should have persisted with the Rangnick + Potter/Fonseca combo I reckon. That setup has some great club building potential.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Bah, don't think it effects us straight away tbh. Definitely interesting though, Emery has a lot to prove and I hope it happens.

Yep it doesn't it just feels like it with Saliba ending up on the cover of Lequipe + Conte and Unai coming up to tear tricky Mik.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Also regarding Ramsey, don’t understand why players on high wages but have become dusted expect to be as handsomely paid at their next club

My humble and self knowing persona would neve

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
2 good managers, both with experience. Pump in £1.2bn like Mansour and Abramovic did and they’re good for a league title in a couple of years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2 good managers, both with experience. Pump in £1.2bn like Mansour and Abramovic did and they’re good for a league title in a couple of years.
It's just funny from proven winner like unai to mid manager like Howe there must be much better options than him. Unai is good manager he'll need to get them to stability and not get relegated

Latest posts

Top Bottom