• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bruno seems pretty bitter that we didn't try to sign him, shame when people just can't accept that you didn't want them.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

Can't believe Newcastle did this to Arsenal. The disrespect.

This is Kia "Gunner to heart" Joorabichina's client u know?

To me it looks like the guy just loves slapping Edu with his **** from time to time for pure sadistic pleasure.

They even included a headline with Edu in that promo lmao.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I see they have just appointed Dan Ashworth as their new DOF. Will probably be a good appointment unfortunately, he is highly regarded within the game and did a solid job at Brighton.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

9jagooner

Newcastle - NU kidz on the block.

So it’s Newcastle, ManCity, Chelsea and Liverpool now.
Others fight for 5th

Keplaz

Kieran Trippier has fractured his fifth metatarsal. He will apparently be out for a few games. I feel for Newcastle. I don't like the whole Saudi owner thing, but this is the worst kind of luck. He has been quality for them.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Guimaraes has only made 2 sub appearances so far, both in injury time, 91st and 92nd minute.

Fitness issues or not as good as he is cracked up to be?

Top Bottom