• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Damn, Atsu was at Chelsea a few years ago iirc
The story that he was found was unfortunately premature. He's still under the rubble and now presumed dead.

He already had a flight booked to France to look for a new club. Apparently he only decided to stay in Antakya after scoring a last minute winner in a league match, couple hours later the earthquake hit.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

🍿

Also throws a nice little spanner in the Qatar - ManU wet dream take over

Tldr: Saudi gave the guy in charge of Newcastle diplomatic immunity in the states by saying he is a government minister. Same guy that gave “legally binding” assurances to the PL that he isn’t affiliated with the government…

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

🍿

Tldr: Saudi gave the guy in charge of Newcastle diplomatic immunity in the states by saying he is a government minister. Same guy that gave “legally binding” assurances to the PL that he isn’t affiliated with the government…

There is nothing to re-examine. The takeover should be classified as invalid. But it wont.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

🍿

The club ownership rules should be straight forward: Ownership that is indirectly or directly related to a nation state straight up disallowed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can see Newcastle fans genuinely trying to say this soon...

...like United fans after Martial scored that one goal 🤣

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Not sure, obviously I have seen better player than him.

But he's my fav player ever and always will be.

Yeah love me some Titi too, but I am not ashamed of saying that I think players of the likes of Mbappe surpasses him. He top ten tho

Bloodbather

Established Member

Mbappé isn't as good as prime Henry. Matches him in explosiveness on the counter, ability to carve out opportunities in tight spaces, and goalscoring ability, but not as good of an all-around game. Henry was a better playmaker and had smarter movement. Obviously height advantage, too.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Mbappé isn't as good as prime Henry. Matches him in explosiveness on the counter, ability to carve out opportunities in tight spaces, and goalscoring ability, but not as good of an all-around game. Henry was a better playmaker and had smarter movement. Obviously height advantage, too.
Mbappe has all the makings of surpassing Henry. But he has to show it in the PL and La Liga.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom