• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I do miss when I liked Newcastle, proper football city.

Robson built a very good team back in the day without needing dirty money, modern football really does kinda suck :(

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I do miss when I liked Newcastle, proper football city.

Robson built a very good team back in the day without needing dirty money, modern football really does kinda suck :(
To be honest the **** they had to put up with with Ashley they deserve abit of good fortune.

And let's be honest. They didn't go out and sign Mbappe, Messi and Haaland.

They signed Callum Wilson, Dan Burn and Joe Willock. What Howe has done is incredible and I believe he should be manager of the year if Newcastle finish 3rd.

I think a lot of people think Newcastle have went made in the market. But take away maybe Isak and Bruno, they haven't done much more than Villa or Everton do.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
To be honest the **** they had to put up with with Ashley they deserve abit of good fortune.

And let's be honest. They didn't go out and sign Mbappe, Messi and Haaland.

They signed Callum Wilson, Dan Burn and Joe Willock. What Howe has done is incredible and I believe he should be manager of the year if Newcastle finish 3rd.

I think a lot of people think Newcastle have went made in the market. But take away maybe Isak and Bruno, they haven't done much more than Villa or Everton do.

Not just a Newcastle thing, just a football thing...feel it has lost a little something from when I started watching it.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not just a Newcastle thing, just a football thing...feel it has lost a little something from when I started watching it.
Like everything.

Italian football on channel 4 on a Sunday.

4 4 2.

80s music.

Everyone thinks they things they experienced growing up were better than now.

They may well be. But nostalgia will always play its part.

I met a few Geordies in my time and they lived and died football. They also loved a party. Lovely people. I hope they do well. Not better than Arsenal but if we were to win the league next year I'd be happy for them to finish second.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
A scummy little club with scummy little players in a scummy City with scummy supporters owned by a scummy mass murderer. I hope they're investigated and given back to Mike Ashley as punishment. F*ck Shearer as well, the semi sentient Guy Richie movie extra.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
“Reclaim our streets” is wild :lol:

Sort of thing you hear from a white supremacist group on the rampage lol.
I mean at best they're white supremacist adjacent:
t_1521631065458_name_AFP_12V6GB.jpg

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Also Newcastle is so miserable that people only smile and bars/restaurants are only buzzing when their local football team is doing well?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The state of football is kind of sad to be honest. Look at the fans celebrating success with their murderous owners. Sportswashing works

And you celebrated that wonderful 2nd place despite the fact that your club is sponsored by Rwanda and UAE. Stop being a hypocrite.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Quite unfortunate Howe worked so well for them

Imagine if the saudis wanted a Pep protege like Arteta, he would have wasted a ton of their money for 3 years just to turn them into a upper half of the table club which was their original projection

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Also Newcastle is so miserable that people only smile and bars/restaurants are only buzzing when their local football team is doing well?

Footballing cities are a bit like that actually.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Hearing it's a very underrated city, decent night life etc apparently had some decent investment in recent years.

Hearing only because like any reasonable human I'm never going that far up north where a hot summer is still below room temperature.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hearing it's a very underrated city, decent night life etc apparently had some decent investment in recent years.

Hearing only because like any reasonable human I'm never going that far up north where a hot summer is still below room temperature.

Still a dump, not much to do either. Nice bars and clubs and the girls are freaks.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Something special about Newcastle, remember them being a top side in the 2000s. Solano, Speed, Robert.

Think they’ll do well in the CL, get further than us with their home crowd.

The tory terrors at the Emirates aren’t scaring anybody.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Something special about Newcastle, remember them being a top side in the 2000s. Solano, Speed, Robert.

Think they’ll do well in the CL, get further than us with their home crowd.

The tory terrors at the Emirates aren’t scaring anybody.

We just dusted Newcastle off at their home turf u fool

Top Bottom