• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seriously, you don't hire Lampard or Gerrard when you have a project with a bottomless pit of money.

They couldn't be that stupid... could they?

Surely there must be some top quality manager willing to take on that project.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Gerrard when you have a project with a bottomless pit of money.

I wouldn't trust Gerrard with a project like Newcastle and rather opt for guys like Favre, Potter who have more experience in general and with mid to longterm build up oriented projects, but from what I've heard/read Gerrard isn't doing too bad at Rangers, is he? If so, before a job like Newcastle I'd advice him to stay away from the PL limelight for now and go abroad to an EL level club for his next job.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They are linked with Lampard, and he’s out of work and can get him if they sack Bruce now. Potter won’t leave Brighton mid season.

I think they can get Conte, why not? He likes a project as long as he’s backed. With spending his target could be to get Newcastle into the top 6 over the next 2 years. With big wages and big spending, he’ll take it.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Don Unai to finally bring back silverware on Tyneside. Got a feeling he’ll go back in for Wilf imo and Toney will probably return back to Newcastle.

Zaha Toney ASM​

#BlackExcellence
Ben White faces violent trip to St James Park

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seriously, you don't hire Lampard or Gerrard when you have a project with a bottomless pit of money.

They couldn't be that stupid... could they?

Surely there must be some top quality manager willing to take on that project.

Agreed...they need someone with experience in this league, and experience in winning trophies...

BogusEllipticalIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Excellent, everyone coming together to stop Newcastle...City and Chelsea next, I am hearing!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny club City and Chelsea against it you lot started this BS specially man city and thier dodgy sponsor deals.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I not bothered by Newcastle's new found "wealth". They're so far behind it will take ages and a lot of money just to set up the club to PL standard (staff, facilities, branding etc).

I'm sure we'll see some sort of wage cap in the near future as well. It's much easier to implement and regulate it than FFP.

If nothing will be done on that front then PL just gave another potential catalyst to clubs to make another push for the Super League nonsense.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
They are linked with Lampard, and he’s out of work and can get him if they sack Bruce now. Potter won’t leave Brighton mid season.

I think they can get Conte, why not? He likes a project as long as he’s backed. With spending his target could be to get Newcastle into the top 6 over the next 2 years. With big wages and big spending, he’ll take it.
Conte might not want the risk that they end up in the Championship though... That's the issue really, anyone they bring in before January has to basically lose a load of games unless they get lucky. Even in January, they'll get good players, but they'll struggle for the very best this season unless they go the risky, older mercenary route that could easily back fire

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Take it with a sizeable pinch of salt but talk that they'll pick Paulo Fonseca as their next manager.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Lets hope he brings his Zorro outfit with him. A very underwhelming choice if he is the chosen one btw, this is far from the Conte territory.

Top Bottom