• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

How come these betting issues with players haven't been a thing until now? Don't recall anything like what we're suddenly seing now with Toney, Tonali, Paqueta.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How come these betting issues with players haven't been a thing until now? Don't recall anything like what we're suddenly seing now with Toney, Tonali, Paqueta.

Online betting has taken off so much in the last decade so there’s way more people at all levels of society hooked I reckon.

Also I’d suspect the bookies have stepped up their game in terms of tracing who’s putting money on.

Back in the day it was probably impossible to monitor.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's been interesting to watch the difference in the way Toney was covered vs this kid. I don't even like Ivan Toney but it seems to me he was vilified more whereas they've worked really hard to craft a victim narrative for this kid from day one. It's not just in the press either, you actually couldn't pack Ivan Toney in EAFC while he was suspended yet Tonali has been available this entire time despite them committing the same offense and being in the midst of suspension. Very interesting.

Top Bottom