• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Next Five PL Games

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Had a thread like this last year, will keep updating once the five games are over with.

Southampton (a)
Stoke (h)
Man City (a)
Villa (h)
Sp**s (a)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Quite a hard start to the second half of the season, a win at Southampton is a must if we're to stay above the likes of Liverpool and Sp**s in the next few weeks looking at the teams they've got.

Southampton - W
Stoke - W
Man City - L
Villa - W
Sp**s - D

10/15pts I think we'll get.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we get anywhere between 10-15 it'll be a successful 5 games.

The optimist in me says 13, the pessimist says 10. I'll go 11 :lol:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Villa a win and City a loss for me, the other games can go either way really.

Think 10 points would be a decent, any more greatly depends on luck and referees.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We would do very well to get 12 points there, its the best I can hope for.

Reckon 10 is the best, realistic option.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I think people are underestimating Soton, more difficult fixture than Sp**s imo. 3 out of those 5 are very difficult, I'd definitely take 10/15 if it was offered now.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Want 15, draw against City and one other team, expecting to win the rest.

11-12 points would be a decent return. If we can win those 5 games we can push ourselves in to contention, I hope Wenger and the squad realise that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Win your home games, get a couple of away draws is good going.

Its going to be a tough season, gone are the days where we turn up and rack up 4/5/6 wins in a row or expect to beat Sp**s at the lane.

This season will be about scrapping for any point we can get and grabbing top four.

8-10 points I'll take now.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Southampton (a) - win,no Sneiderlin for Saints and we have to be winning this kind of game. We are in much better form then they are 1-3

Stoke (h) - win, Retribution and we are good at home 2-0

Man City (a) - Draw, We s*** the bed in big games and despite city not being actually that good we'll find a way to get their confidence up we will match what Burnley did but I expect us to be leading. 2-2

Villa (h) - Win, Benteke will cause problems but this is a home win. 3-1

Sp**s (a) - Draw, Sp**s seem to find another gear against us. Definitely cannot see us winning this. 1-1

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Where's this idea that we're in way better form than Southampton coming from? They're off the back of two wins and a draw with the league leaders, they're out of their slump. We're sneaking some results but I don't think we're playing much better than we were a month or so ago.

Toast

Established Member
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
What's the situation with players coming back for this? This has the potential for disaster with our current options

Welbeck, Arteta, Özil and Gnabry should be getting back soonish, if I recall correctly. Poldi as well, but he'll be off anyway.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I dread to even think about the next three games. They all have the potential to unsettle the squad/fans even more.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
What's the situation with players coming back for this? This has the potential for disaster with our current options

BobP

Memri Fan
Yeah, there is definite potential for serious unrest to develop in relation to this club with the fixtures we have coming.

Hughes seems to be a bogey manager for Wenger.

City are just superior to be honest only chance is if the big three (Toure, Kompany, Aguero) are out or a combination of them.

We should really be beating Villa.

Anything could happen in the NLD.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Looks like the best we can hope for us 8pts now but the 2 away games hold genuine fear for me now unless we can get Batman, Superman & the Incredible Hulk all patched up and back on the field again pronto.

Based on our recent away day performances at the better teams, I cannot see us taking anything from City and possibly not more than a point at Sp**s.

Stoke are a different proposition on the road this season but I still expect us to win this as I do the Villa game.

The cavalry better be coming over the hill superfast!

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
BobP said:
Kane will probably end up scoring 5 goals up against us.

Koscielny normally does well against lone strikers / players yet to be figured out by defences... if hes fit.

Other than that anyone thinking Wenger should start commenting how Kane might make an Arsenal player someday.

Top Bottom