• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Next Five PL Games

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Burnley away next going to be tough this one our fixtures this season aren't easy. The 2nd part of the season I guess we'll have easier fixture.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
City Away Lose = 0
Sp**s Home Draw = 1
Burnley away Win = 3
Huddersfield Home Win = 3
Man Utd Home Win = 3

Total 10 pts

I may have to revise to 12 points after beating Spuds :)

(the above order is now correct)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Huddersfield and manutd home I want 6 points but can see us end up with 4 points

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
12 points is very attainable, not afraid of United at home.

Me neither, in some ways, today was a tougher game. We've beaten Yanited at home twice in the last two seasons, we can make it three times in a row.

Can't wait to play Pool at home, we owe them a beating. Glad we're back above them in the league too. We're better in every department. Yes, their attack is quality, but their midfield and defence is laughable.

It bodes well that we've been to so many tricky away grounds already. Stamford Bridge, Anfield, whatever Stoke call their sh*thole, Turf Moor, and the Etihad. Quietly confident of a solid extended run.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Me neither, in some ways, today was a tougher game. We've beaten Yanited at home twice in the last two seasons, we can make it three times in a row.

Can't wait to play Pool at home, we owe them a beating. Glad we're back above them in the league too. We're better in every department. Yes, their attack is quality, but their midfield and defence is laughable.

It bodes well that we've been to so many tricky away grounds already. Stamford Bridge, Anfield, whatever Stoke call their sh*thole, Turf Moor, and the Etihad. Quietly confident of a solid extended run.

I'm still pissed off at losing to Stoke and Watford - two games we should have won, especially Watford after taking the lead. That's 6 points which would have had us clear 2nd at this stage.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'm still pissed off at losing to Stoke and Watford - two games we should have won, especially Watford after taking the lead. That's 6 points which would have had us clear 2nd at this stage.
Amen. Still wake up in the morning cursing the ceiling over those two games.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also Everton away under Allardyce would be a f*cking nightmare. The fact we beat them so bad Koeman got fired makes me laugh.

We'll also get Brom away with Pardew who rolls over for us every time, also hardly shaking about West Ham with Moyesy.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
City Away Lose = 0
Sp**s Home Draw = 1
Burnley away Win = 3
Huddersfield Home Win = 3
Man Utd Home Win = 3

Total 10 pts

Ok so I got Sp**s wrong. Beat Utd and its 12 pts from 5 games, that would be a bloody good haul, especially for Nov, we seem to have passed that curse onto our NL neighbours :)

Top Bottom