• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Next week......Carling Cup

alonso14

Established Member
anyone going?

Anyone having a pint in town in the afternoon....I am staying down but will be kicking my heels until my mate finishes work

So if anyone is around...I'll buy you a pint!

James

Established Member
Just popped this in the fans section.

I would've been up for it after our last small Carling Cup meetup, but i gave my ticket to my cousin as i'm saving my money for Sp**s 3 days after.

xcdude24

Established Member
alonso14 said:
anyone going?

Anyone having a pint in town in the afternoon....I am staying down but will be kicking my heels until my mate finishes work

So if anyone is around...I'll buy you a pint!

I'll be around- but I probably won't be available about until 5:00 or so.

alonso14

Established Member
before and after I will be in the Compton Arms probably

Dont ask me where it is, I could take you to it

beck

Established Member
alonso14 said:

come out of highbury and islinton tube turn right walk down upper st,compton arms is in a turning on the left called compton avenue.
its a bit like a country pub but in town.my mum lives about 5 mins from there.i tend to go in tommy flynns which is nearer the ground on the corner of liverpool and holloway rd.its home fans only on high profile games but it should be ok wednesday.

alonso14

Established Member
beck said:
alonso14 said:

come out of highbury and islinton tube turn right walk down upper st,compton arms is in a turning on the left called compton avenue.
its a bit like a country pub but in town.my mum lives about 5 mins from there.i tend to go in tommy flynns which is nearer the ground on the corner of liverpool and holloway rd.its home fans only on high profile games but it should be ok wednesday.

I have been in Compton Arms a few times and loved it

beck

Established Member
never really used it to be honest mate,i might ave a snifter wednesday got no kids or uncle to look after and a few mates in tow.
love the carling cup nights,the way its used now has given the trophy credibility again for me and i remember even though you beat us in it in 89 it was a real marker that we were a force to be reckoned with after a fantatic performance at anfield when rocky scored,nobody went there and took the game to you like we did that night and it is 1 of my best memorys of rocky.

alonso14

Established Member
beck said:
never really used it to be honest mate,i might ave a snifter wednesday got no kids or uncle to look after and a few mates in tow.
love the carling cup nights,the way its used now has given the trophy credibility again for me and i remember even though you beat us in it in 89 it was a real marker that we were a force to be reckoned with after a fantatic performance at anfield when rocky scored,nobody went there and took the game to you like we did that night and it is 1 of my best memorys of rocky.

and what a goal that was

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
By the way, anyone else yet to receive their tickets yet? Getting worryingly close to the day now.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Your membership card should be activated for the game if you notgot members card phone up the box office tomorrow

Latest posts+

Top Bottom