• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicklas Bendtner Interview

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah I was about to say who still gives a fck about Bendtner in 2020?

Guess since Bendtner is such a meme at this stage, they thought it might get a lot of views...weird choice as you say.

The Wilshere one was alright...interesting that he said that his youth coaches would told to focus on him more than his teammates, Arsène had plans for him early on.

Or the Szczesny one that ended with the presenter asking him any chance he returns to Arsenal one day, Woj replies with "Get back in the Champions league first." ...getting bantered during our own website interview, only Arsenal :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Guess since Bendtner is such a meme at this stage, they thought it might get a lot of views...weird choice as you say.

The Wilshere one was alright...interesting that he said that his youth coaches would told to focus on him more than his teammates, Arsène had plans for him early on.

Or the Szczesny one that ended with the presenter asking him any chance he returns to Arsenal one day, Woj replies with "Get back in the Champions league first." ...getting bantered during our own website interview, only Arsenal :lol:

I guess it could be interesting if he tells us some late 2000s/early 2010s Arsenal stories.

What Wilshere interview was this?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I guess it could be interesting if he tells us some late 2000s/early 2010s Arsenal stories.

What Wilshere interview was this?

...it might be in part 1 though, just type Wilshere in on the Arsenal website search bar, part 1 should be easy to find.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I'd really recommend reading his book, it's a fascinating look into the lives of the rich, not just from a footballing perspective. It's by far the most interesting autobiography from a footballer I've read, it's incredibly raw and honest. The stuff about his father is absolutely brutal, he completely abused his son's wealth to finance a lavish lifestyle for himself, ****ing him over without any remorse.

Lots of interesting insight into the lives of footballers in the UK as well without the fake prudishness.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd really recommend reading his book, it's a fascinating look into the lives of the rich, not just from a footballing perspective. It's by far the most interesting autobiography from a footballer I've read, it's incredibly raw and honest. The stuff about his father is absolutely brutal, he completely abused his son's wealth to finance a lavish lifestyle for himself, ****ing him over without any remorse.

Lots of interesting insight into the lives of footballers in the UK as well without the fake prudishness.

Excellent read in my view, I think Bendtner could have reached further than he eventually did, but at least he hasn't gone down the hole like Nicki Bille Nielsen.

You do get judged in a different way in Scandinavian countries. Aksel Sandemose had it right with Janteloven.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
he will always have that incredible debut against Sp**s. For a brief while he sparkled with promise. Good guy though. Always a gooner.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I didn't even bother listening to the bendtner interview tbh.
I only listened to the first 30 minutes :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I didn't even bother listening to the bendtner interview tbh.
I only listened to the first 30 minutes :lol:
I literally have no time for anything he says myself.

Listened to the start of that podcast by chance, purely because the algorithms on my YouTube account puts Arsenal content in my automated playlist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom