• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
So take the decision away from him. Play him at CF. He is instinctive in and around the box. Transitioning from our half to theirs or the wing to a central area with the ball throws up too many patterns and decisions.
I agree 100% and have been suggesting it for a while. But I dont think Arteta has that kind of imagination.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It is Arteta, he never gave the kid any chance to play. When he did play consistently he scored and created at decent clip. More evidence that every minute Willian played last year damaged the club.

Plutarch

Pepe looked good against a League One second-choice full back. We've seen plenty of times that he can't do it in the Premier League. There's no point trying any more, we should just sell him.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We ruined Pepe like Jose ruined Mata, a team not in transition and with a better manager would of developed Pepe into something, he has bag fulls of skills and end product. It is a shame, neither the club or Pepe will get these years back. How hard is to get him to drive to the by line and make a few cutbacks? Arteta had to be forced to play ESR and Gabby as well? Yet he had tonnes of minutes for underperforming players all over the pitch the last 2 years. I see a lot of Jose in this guy sometimes minus the narcissistic public prick waving in press conferences.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely superb performance. I honestly felt back for Sunderland’s left back. All of a sudden our attack is firing on all cylinders. If we had a peak, in-form Auba I’d seriously fancy us for top 4. Maybe even top 3.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

‘Unprovoked’ benching of Willian? :facepalm:

I was an advocate of the player, but you’re saying I sounded drunk? What happened to aRteTas fAvOuRitE Willian?

Love how that narrative conveniently shifted!

You and @Macho make this thread borderline unreadable Like two crackheads waffling pipedreams to each other in a squat 😭
If you actually read my post you would see that you’ve got it completely wrong, it’s actually almost amazing how wrongly you’ve read it.

I literally said ‘for’ and you changed it to ‘of’ you daft cow! Talk about confirmation bias in action! Yet you want to talk about narratives and agendas. Low it g :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A superb performance against a league one team.

Yeah but he still hasn’t played much in ages.

He’s done here but hopefully we can use him after Christmas.

Think he could be electric off the bench and on his day can create something out of nothing.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's still very good player. Infact, he'll instantly be one of the best attackers in the la liga or serie A if he goes there. He's good enough to play for a title winning side there. It reminds me of how united fans used to ridicule Lukaku.

Hopefully he contributes a lot to our season and wins a trophy before he leaves.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People praise others but we can’t praise Pepe because it’s “only Sunderland”.

You can only sell him if other clubs offer him the wages he’s on now. He’s clearly unhappy and Arteta has never given him a real chance, guy got dumped for that dirty Chelsea b.um Willian after an electric finish to the season before.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

People praise others but we can’t praise Pepe because it’s “only Sunderland”.

You can only sell him if other clubs offer him the wages he’s on now. He’s clearly unhappy and Arteta has never given him a real chance, guy got dumped for that dirty Chelsea b.um Willian after an electric finish to the season before.
The B.um squad were all for it as well.

Sickening stuff.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Willian is one of our worst signing ever up there with the likes of Mustafi, yet he never got half stick Pepe got.

The manager has set a bad precedence. He's turning the fan base against players he doesn't like.

No matter what he does the fan base will never take to him. The manager made sure of it.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom