• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Next two years we will have the same discussion until he leaves on free. One good moment in 3 games and fans hang on to it. Simply not good enough and we just have to accept he is a dud. Best thing is to remove his wages. No reason why kids in the u23 can’t do what he does

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
What a dud... Used to play well at least in these 2nd string competitions but not even doing that now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
still 1 good decision from 10 attempts this not going to be useful for us or him he need to be more useful in these situations he really getting himself in good position so that good.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

RaulScum is killing me 🤣🤣

Pepe is in terrible form though reckon this is it from him until after Afcon then he’ll have another little Remontada during which I’ll run wild.

Still got an assist today so suck it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Elite assist for the winner...MY winger!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

this is getting ridiculous now tbf
1635282471314.jpeg

Wouldn't be my choice as a former bodybuilder, but caffeinated + sugary drinks pre/post strenuous activity is genuinely a thing. Vardy does it too.

I remember people laughing at Rio Ferdinand scoffing Jaffa cakes after a match once, but they don’t know sports science.

Pretty sure in Pepe’s case that’s for enjoyment though, as the club would have far superior stuff on hand for the players and tbf so what.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Disgusting, tbh...has to be Coke, imo.

If it’s Pepsi it has to be Pepsi Max. If you’re going to put that awful tasting stuff in your body at least make sure it has no calories. Coke is the other way around though. The taste of the original is worth the diabetes 20 years down the line. Coke Zero should be poured down the toilet.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
View attachment 4872

Wouldn't be my choice as a former bodybuilder, but caffeinated + sugary drinks pre/post strenuous activity is genuinely a thing. Vardy does it too.

I remember people laughing at Rio Ferdinand scoffing Jaffa cakes after a match once.

Pretty sure in Pepe’s case that’s for enjoyment though, as the club would have far superior stuff on hand for the players and tbf so what.
Yeah I don't see the big deal, I remember Özil posted a picture of the players eating what looked to be Chinese takeaways on the coach ride home due to the high sodium content.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think Pepe's not been great overall this season but he is becoming a bit of a whipping boy for Arsenal fans for some reason.

He wasn't good today but he got an assist.

No need to bury the guy.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
What's interesting to me and I'm more of a fan of ESR and Saka over Pepe while saying this.

ESR and Saka pass the eye test and feel like good footballers but the output isn't really consistent at this stage of their careers, which is natural. It'll come in time though I'm sure.

Then you have a Pepe who doesn't really pass the eye test and often feels just a bit off but does fairly consistently produce end product.

Pepe can be slated for his performances but I wouldn't bet against him having more end product than ESR or Saka at the end of this season.

I'm kind of playing devil's advocate here but we have a world class finisher in Auba who needs to be supplied. An on form Pepe would definitely help create him those chances.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I would like Raphinha to replace him but he may already be out of our reach, we may be able to tempt City for an aging Mahrez too but I’m not sure. I’d love Sterling here but we’d see similar issues to what we’re currently seeing with Pepe.

We’re going to need somebody who scores goals while also contributing to build up play, our current options just won’t be enough firepower wise if we have any hope of making the top four anytime soon.

There’s still a chance at seeing the best of Pepe but I think it’s a him or Arteta situation and Mikel seems to be everyone’s favourite son atm. :lol:

If it’s Pepsi it has to be Pepsi Max. If you’re going to put that awful tasting stuff in your body at least make sure it has no calories. Coke is the other way around though. The taste of the original is worth the diabetes 20 years down the line. Coke Zero should be poured down the toilet.

Coke is good phosphoric acid. Good for cleaning the toilet!

Yeah I don't see the big deal, I remember Özil posted a picture of the players eating what looked to be Chinese takeaways on the coach ride home due to the high sodium content.

The father of my brothers girlfriend was GK for the national team and he used to eat mars or snickers bar before games.

Being footballer running 12 km in 90 minutes I guess some just want quick calories with quick moment on the toilet and then ready to go!

Top Bottom