• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's getting scary now. These guys are in psychosis at this point. Will do anything to make excuses for Pepe. Now it's the Hale end boys have a vendetta against him.
Seeing both Lacazette and Pepe dropped has sent them off the deep end, poor guys only if they had better taste in footballers.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Seeing both Lacazette and Pepe dropped has sent them off the deep end, poor guys only if they had better taste in footballers.
I’m a fan of both players to be honest but I’m a bigger fan of our results and performances. I think we’re a better side with Laca in it but it’s become difficult for him position wise because he’s no wide man and Auba is captain. As long as both are happy to come in when required and cheer when not, then I’m happy so long as we’re doing alright. Definitely won’t be wearing my tinfoil hat though

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Still think his best position for us is on the left. With Saka hopefully back where he belongs on the right, I’m hopeful of seeing Pepe and ESR rotated to keep them fresh and eager.

BigPoppaPump

I’m a fan of both players to be honest but I’m a bigger fan of our results and performances. I think we’re a better side with Laca in it but it’s become difficult for him position wise because he’s no wide man and Auba is captain. As long as both are happy to come in when required and cheer when not, then I’m happy so long as we’re doing alright. Definitely won’t be wearing my tinfoil hat though
Lacazette is just not fit enough for this level of football, he needs to retire. Never rated him at Arsenal. I have more time for Pepe even though he’s lacking and was a rip off.

TornadoTed

Established Member
We are slightly light in the forward positions with Willian and Nelson leaving. We have four players + Martinelli on the fringes for the three positions behind the striker. All of them will get rested or dropped for tactical reasons and they will also all make plenty of appearances this season so I don't see a problem.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I think we’re a better side with Laca in it but it’s become difficult for him position wise because he’s no wide man and Auba is captain.

Honestly....I'd say for me it's more like in some games Lacazette is more suited in the middle, though in others it is Auba, I think someone said if we could merge the two we'd have a great striker.....I wouldn't go that far but Auba with a few of Laca's attributes (minus the belly fat) would be good.

As for Pepe, and admittedly this might be bias talking, but........he'll be needed again by Arteta I believe.

At the end of the day for his faults the guy is productive which is still something that's not widely available in the team bar Aubameyang (unless Saka does unlock the scoring potential he has this season).

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He better be a superior player to a 20 year old. The guy is 26 supposed to be in his prime and is the most expensive signing in club history.
Okay, that’s what I said?
It's getting scary now. These guys are in psychosis at this point. Will do anything to make excuses for Pepe. Now it's the Hale end boys have a vendetta against him.
How is an observation an excuse? You’ve even gone on to explain why they don’t trust him with the ball.

So to summarise: when you say it and explain why it’s okay but when I notice it too but can’t offer up a reason it’s because I have psychosis? Do you get paid to talk ****?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Is this what I looked like backing Holding? Damn thank god he got benched cos I must’ve looked crazy.
Pretty sure Pepe did better than him in most metrics that determine how ‘good’ a player is despite being out of favour most of the season.

But go on MediumAuntieFrump, I look forward to you educating me…

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Maybe with Xhaka out we can drop Ødegaard deeper and move ESR to the #10 and play Pepe on the left. I thought he did very well whenever he played there.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No vendetta at all, was saying Pepe hasn’t given a reason for them to pass to him cause he frustrates them. Watching Saka scold him against Burnley only to put in a master class against Sp**s made me say that.

Obviously some of you guys have a problem with me and like to twist my words but whatever. I was actually criticising Pepe. If what we saw against Sp**s is every week then he shouldn’t play, this was the only point I was making.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
No vendetta at all, was saying Pepe hasn’t given a reason for them to pass to him cause he frustrates them. Watching Saka scold him against Burnley only to put in a master class against Sp**s made me say that.

Obviously some of you guys have a problem with me and like to twist my words but whatever. I was actually criticising Pepe. If what we saw against Sp**s is every week then he shouldn’t play, this was the only point I was making.
I read your post the same way Geofranco did tbf. Maybe it's more of your history of Pepe-posting. You have this consistently distraught tone whenever you talk about Pepe, like he's your r-slurred son who's a genius to you... but is obviously r-slurred to the rest of the world.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I read your post the same way Geofranco did tbf. Maybe it's more of your history of Pepe-posting. You have this consistently distraught tone whenever you talk about Pepe, like he's your ******** son who's a genius to you... but is obviously ******** to the rest of the world.
Nope, you and @Geofranco just chat sh*t without even reading.

Even when I clearly say “if the team is better off without him he shouldn’t play”, you somehow still manage to bring up this son stuff.

He didn’t even play, we won and this thread was bumped to remind everyone of the fact - let’s not forget that.

BigPoppaPump

Pretty sure Pepe did better than him in most metrics that determine how ‘good’ a player is despite being out of favour most of the season.

But go on MediumAuntieFrump, I look forward to you educating me…
Exactly I could say the same about Holding and our other CBs, we're the same Trills.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I dont think you truly believe that.

Your bit like a mother that goes in interview about her son who is murderer and say "but Im his mother, I have to love him dont I?"
We don’t play to his strengths which is why I said what I said.

Despite that he got almost double the goals+assists per 90. You can disagree with me if you want but you can’t laugh at my statement. As others have said anyway, you expect him to be the better player.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Nope, you and @Geofranco just chat sh*t without even reading.

Even when I clearly say “if the team is better off without him he shouldn’t play”, you somehow still manage to bring up this son stuff.

He didn’t even play, we won and this thread was bumped to remind everyone of the fact - let’s not forget that.
You’ve spent so much time defending the people don’t even read your posts. I wouldn’t even bother being diplomatic, this was the only thread of a player who didn’t play that got bumped which says something.

Wouldn’t even bother with geodude he’s one of the worst posters on the forum, lacks any sort of objectivity when it comes to his Hale End darlings.

BigPoppaPump

You’ve spent so much time defending the people don’t even read your posts. I wouldn’t even bother being diplomatic, this was the only thread of a player who didn’t play that got bumped which says something.

Wouldn’t even bother with geodude he’s one of the worst posters on the forum, lacks any sort of objectivity when it comes to his Hale End darlings.
I do think people going out of their way to get onto him, I only did it to troll you and macho but some people take it past the innocent trolling. Pepe will be back in the team sooner or later so this is all a bit much.

Top Bottom