• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I can.

The tweets in the ESR thread (and especially the comments of those tweets) have shown we have a very weird fanbase...always trying to have a go at someone at the club.
Until the club is in a good place it will always be like this.

Wenger was like the ultimate lightning rod, now that he’s gone it’s a free for all.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I can.

The tweets in the ESR thread (and especially the comments of those tweets) have shown we have a very weird fanbase...always trying to have a go at someone at the club.
Bunch of weirdos on Twitter ffs. Especially these kids who have their username as ‘LukakuSzn’ or AubaNo1_Fan’ some sh*t like that. Proper wet wipes. Losers need to get laid.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can't believe the amount of hate Pepe gets to be honest. He's a bit frustrating sometimes but he has that ability to beat a man and run with pace - his dribbling is either terrible, or incredible - usually in the same match. And he's the best striker after Auba in our team. He adds a bit of chaos and unpredictability to our attack that none of our other forwards have.

Hope he kicks on from the Norwich match and manages to impose himself against better teams as well.
You’re being disingenuous here.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Rather have a 40 year old helb.
See I feel sorry for you but Pepe’s good at dribbling he’s good at creating chances he’s good at shooting passing dribbling what’s he’s not good at blud? He’s the reincarnation of Henry infact Wallahi I’d take him over Henry

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

That you can't believe the stick Pepe gets, it's pretty obvious because we paid loads for him that he wasn't ever worth and doesn't look like he'll ever kick on.
Even if he kicked on the way you wanted, we'd just be a one man team keeping certain frauds in a job because there's too much wrong with it.

We've spent so much since the window he came as well and we're not better, so I don't get holding a grudge against him over it.

BigPoppaPump

Even if he kicked on the way you wanted, we'd just be a one man team keeping certain frauds in a job because there's too much wrong with it.

We've spent so much since the window he came as well and we're not better, so I don't get holding a grudge against him over it.
Yes I know Macho it's always everyone else's fault but his, I'm just saying the reason he gets stick is because he's not elite but cost elite money, not to mention his style of play is kinda ugly which makes more people get onto him. To say you don't understand why is being disingenuous.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yes I know Macho it's always everyone else's fault but his, I'm just saying the reason he gets stick is because he's not elite but cost elite money, not to mention his style of play is kinda ugly which makes more people get onto him. To say you don't understand why is being disingenuous.
How’s your boy Pulisic doing?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

How is Pulisic my boy? I support Man City remember, all my wingers banged goals and assists yesterday.
You said he’s better than Pepe not long ago but I haven’t seen him, was hoping you’d help me find him.

This season is Pepe szn anyway, he’s creeping towards the top of league in a lot of the advanced stats and that will show through soon. If Arteta could coach an attack ya’ll would be taking back those “he’s not that good” comments.

BigPoppaPump

You said he’s better than Pepe not long ago but I haven’t seen him, was hoping you’d help me find him.

This season is Pepe szn anyway, he’s creeping towards the top of league in a lot of the advanced stats and that will show through soon. If Arteta could coach an attack ya’ll would be taking back those “he’s not that good” comments.
You been saying this since day 1 and he's never kicked on, it's like the days when Oxlade Chamberlain played here and everyone was sure this was gonna be the season he kicked on just to spend the rest of his career on Liverpool's bench. I'm on the Pepe bandwagon this season anyway I chose my side in the Pepe vs Hale End war.

You must be tryna annoy me with 'advanced stats' though and I'm not gonna bite :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can you imagine Pepe under Wenger? I can’t judge any of our attackers under Arteta. Nobody has looked that good since Arteta has joined. We all already know this so im not saying anything new. I should also stop saying “can you imagine X player under Wenger”, it’s becoming boring, and I’m sure many of you are tired of reading it.

In general, Pepe has a price tag pressure, he was never a 70M player, I don’t know where that fee came from, now it sits heavy on his shoulders.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom