• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Reckon he’s gonna feature now he’s back from AFCON? Or straight back to the gulag for Nico?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
gulag-warzone.gif

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Reckon he’s gonna feature now he’s back from AFCON? Or straight back to the gulag for Nico?
He's gonna be available from the bench as a 3rd sub around the 88th min after Nketiah and Elneny. AM will tell how ineffective he is again and stats will use that sub as a full game as they usually do, so it's gonna be 9 goals from 80 games, even if half of them were late subs.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just play him through the middle and hope for the best. At absolute worst, he puts defenders on the back foot and makes it harder to double up on ESR, Saka or Martinelli. At least he gives defenders something to think about unlike our resident Fatboy Lacazette who is clearly the recipient of that food Edu is perpetually grilling.

bakaboo

Just play him through the middle and hope for the best. At absolute worst, he puts defenders on the back foot and makes it harder to double up on ESR, Saka or Martinelli. At least he gives defenders something to think about unlike our resident Fatboy Lacazette who is clearly the recipient of that food Edu is perpetually grilling.
Agreed. I believed Pepe can be converted to a FW.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We’re coming into Pepe season soon, I’m expecting good things, anyone expecting anything from Pepe in the autumn just isn’t tuned in, you wouldn’t expect a bluebell to flower in October.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I can just imagine arteta decides that play pepe through the middle 18months in to his remaining contract and he scores 20 goals. We try to renew his contract and Pepe says f'you and sticks around for another year and joins Liverpool signed n a free.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We did what???

Yeah sort of been swept under the carpet after deadline when everyone was getting giddy about how much we were saving Kroen.... errrr I mean the club, only for it then to come out we were actually paying some of his wages after all. :lol: The same people weren't so keen to talk about that and have swiftly moved on.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We did what???

Yep.... everybody raving about how we saved 25mil or some nonsense like that, not even mentioning how we dropped £7 mil to get a striker to leave WHEN WE NEED A F*CKING STRIKER.

Just cos princess Arteta Amatriain couldn't sort things out with Auba.

I'm sitting here thinking:

man-this-some-bullshit.gif

I don't know why we are so bad at getting value for players. I wonder if that is us paying way too high wages in recent years?

But overall surely we are saving a lot of money in salary for the players we got rid of?

Top Bottom