• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't mind Pepe starting over ESR, or Ødegaard with ESR at 10.

Laca needs as much movement as possible, to get the best out of him...Saka and Gabby have been crucial for us outwide.

Feel ESR will come deeper, like Laca does and like Ode does...so most of the movement will be on Saka, which is a big ask.

Pepe will look to get in behind more, more of a natural attacker.

Nuno could play too, with Martinelli out...feel Tierney and Emile on the left, is a little meh...Tavares has that bit more pace/attacking ability.

Got to use the squad as best as possible, these last few months.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No chance of him starting.

I hope he doesn't anyways, he will just trip over and piss everybody off- just start ESR there's no need to muck about.

Smiling to work despite not starting in the prem for over 4 months, he's obviously a dickhead.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I just don't know what's wrong with Pepe, he won't stop being happy...I have tried never playing him, I have tried selling some of his friends, I have tried punishing him harshly compared to other players...man's just a dickhead, tbh"

...Macho Arteta, latest press conference

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

"I just don't know what's wrong with Pepe, he won't stop being happy...I have tried never playing him, I have tried selling some of his friends, I have tried punishing him harshly compared to other players...man's just a dickhead, tbh"

...Macho Arteta, latest press conference
Not being funny but he needs to rate himself a little bit more than what he’s doing.

He’s 26, it’s not funny. Even if he finishes strongly like he normally does - he’s getting put back in the bin and the fanbase/media will collectively have amnesia and will be screaming for his sale again anyways.

His salary is the one thing stopping me from outright saying this guy is dumb as bricks.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Not being funny but he needs to rate himself a little bit more than what he’s doing.

He’s 26, it’s not funny. Even if he finishes strongly like he normally does - he’s getting put back in the bin and the fanbase/media will collectively have amnesia and will be screaming for his sale again anyways.

His salary is the one thing stopping me from outright saying this guy is dumb as bricks.
Last season those games were mostly dead rubbers though (at best we could have got into europa but nobody's gonna be excited for that) If he finishes this season strongly, thereby propelling us in to the top 4, nobody is going to have amnesia.

Multipass

Can Pepe get some game time please. Perfect run of games coming . Laca, saka, Ødegaard, martinelli, esr and pepe for four positions should really see all of them getting enough game time to contribute. Leave Eddie for desperate times. He just hasn’t shown enough.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Pepe at AFCON was pretty much the same as when he got games at Arsenal. World class stunner bent into the corner of the goal accompanied by a lot of the same ol frustrations.

Feel he should definitely get some game time in our run in. But don’t get too excited.

mpower2540

He’ll get 10 minutes at the end maybe. If we need a goal it’ll probably just be Nketiah coming on. Can’t see him starting at all

Mraven

Arteta also said in the autumn that his attitude was improved. Hard work over time pays off. He is soon going to get his chance and I think we are going to see a different Pepe

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Please no, just play Saka on the right. As soon as we lose and Pepe is on the pitch for 5 minutes we would read here that it's because of him

Top Bottom