• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Eddie Nkietah isn't a better player than this guy, he should be used when we aren't winning...I know we want him gone, but we have to try and win games first and foremost.

Don't blame him for becoming disinterested, tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
72m wasted cheers raul and also cheers mikel for destroying the guy confidence. at least give him 15 minutes a game he only guy in this club who can score worldie. He look like martial at manutd absolutely forgettable footballer

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Eddie Nkietah isn't a better player than this guy, he should be used when we aren't winning...I know we want him gone, but we have to try and win games first and foremost.

Don't blame him for becoming disinterested, tbh.
They trying to push him out. But he is on huge wage and they trying to force his agent to find him a club. I can see us loaning him out in January. But he is being frozen out now

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He just needs to hand in a transfer request and yap to the press. Helps himself and the fans. I don't rate him that much but if Wenger could make Gervinho, Bendtner and Sanogo look good occasionally, then this guy should be able to have a little run out

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Macho was right he doesn't care
He’s probably relieved that he’s not being blamed for everything now.

Think he was very unlucky to get dropped just before that fluky winning run we went on as it pretty much convinced most people that he was part of, if not the whole problem.

Even Saka who is more of a mid than a forward and has a much more refined game is struggling in the Arteta/Bermuda triangle, Pepe the WF never had a chance.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You love to see it when the manager is more concerned about punishing Pepe than winning games. There was probably some fight between them that we don't know about. It's fun for Pepe though, nice contract and his boss is ****ing himself

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We should 100% try to come up with a system that gives him a chance to be our main striker, at this point...we literally have nothing to lose.

All our CFs are either leaving, or can't be starting for us next season...so even if Pepe fails there,it doesn't change the fact that we need a striker.

Can we try something different, please!

Head&Shoulders

What's going on with him? He hasn't played since late October -Leicester match and even then it was just for a few minutes. Was there a bust up behind the scenes? He's surely better than Nketiah yet he keeps getting chances.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If Pepe came on and tripped over everybody would lose it lol. He’d have been blamed for all these results too tbh.

Actually not mad at Mikel here, if he’s not part of the clubs plans then this is the way it has to be. Pepe only has himself to blame.

He’s truly acting as if he knows this is as good as it gets for him and is quietly clinging on for dear life.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If Pepe came on and tripped over everybody would lose it lol. He’d have been blamed for all these results too tbh.

Actually not mad at Mikel here, if he’s not part of the clubs plans then this is the way it has to be. Pepe only has himself to blame here really.

He’s truly acting as if he knows this is as good as it gets for him and is quietly clinging on for dear life.
He wasn't part of the plans last year either, but Arteta was forced to play him after his Willian failure experiment. None of Raul's players are currently part of the plan, but I'm yet to see any positive results of that as this team looks worse than what don Raul had there after so much investment

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He wasn't part of the plans last year either, but Arteta was forced to play him after his Willian failure experiment. None of Raul's players are currently part of the plan, but I'm yet to see any positive results of that as this team looks worse than what don Raul had there after so much investment
Lol he was actually more willing to make Tierney take a seat than I expected tbh.

Leno too now that I think about it (I expected way more of a transition than what we saw).

Both Leno and Tierney have been trash so I personally didn’t contest it but it is interesting. Could just be a coincidence but Arteta’s too political for me to really believe that, he’s happily played questionable guys his whole managerial career.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We should 100% try to come up with a system that gives him a chance to be our main striker, at this point...we literally have nothing to lose.

All our CFs are either leaving, or can't be starting for us next season...so even if Pepe fails there,it doesn't change the fact that we need a striker.

Can we try something different, please!
He has the tools to be a striker. Loves scoring, good in the air, good in the box, good first time shot, cocky as ****.

However, Arteta struggles to use more than one system. He isn't able to coach an attack. He isn't able to effect the confidence of the team.

There is no chance he is able to give confidence to a player to succeed in a new position who he has basically frozen out anyway.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He has the tools to be a striker. Loves scoring, good in the air, good in the box, good first time shot, cocky as ****.

However, Arteta struggles to use more than one system. He isn't able to coach an attack. He isn't able to effect the confidence of the team.

There is no chance he is able to give confidence to a player to succeed in a new position who he has basically frozen out anyway.

All the tools like a first touch that bounces into the stands 😍

chessygoal

Loan to Lille and if he performs well enough, especially in champions league, his value will increase again for a summer transfer.

Top Bottom