• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

ayweb370nz841.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Another good performance, has really good hold up play which I guess makes sense as your average fullback won’t be 6 foot tall like he is.

Shades of Hazard in being that rare winger that can bring your team up the pitch but also be a threat in the final third.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Another example that shows that in the modern game you build from the front. The world class defenders or GK should be the icing, the last piece of the puzzle. Meanwhile get class forwards and you can rack up the points.

Man Utd spend £140m on their defence, completely ignoring to strengthen their attack. They aren't picking up more points than last year.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Find him such a weird player to watch, outside of the occasional dribble, I never really feel like his threatening the defence but he still puts numbers on the board.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Once he's turned a player he seems to glide away from them.

I know he's quick but he doesn't look it until you realise he's running away from guys with the ball. :lol:
He's quick, I never understood criticism of his pace; well, I do because it's AM, but he's always got away from people after he beat them. He's definitely not lacking pace and is in the 'quick' bracket.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Won't be long before he's moved to CF.
We'll see it super rarely, like how Sterling plays there once in a blue moon (see what I did there) for City.

Think he's got the skillset but no need to force it when we have two capable strikers as is.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Such great work in our goal instead of taking foul he got up and continued his run. He really scary when he fully settled.
I wish he had a full pre season because (ignoring Emery) we would have been seeing what we're seeing now a lot earlier.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wish he had a full pre season because (ignoring Emery) we would have been seeing what we're seeing now a lot earlier.
It always going to be difficult in first months PL is more demanding than ligue 1 tackles flying he probably worrying about that too he escaped serious injury against Bournemouth and Creswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom