• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Do we think he’ll start against Burnley?

Debating putting him in my fantasy team after a shocking opening weekend.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No need to take such risks. Before we’ve seen him play.

I think I’m gonna bank a transfer this week. Already looking at Martial and Kane though. Mahrez looks like a good shout to partner up with Sterling.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

There's a possibility. A home game is possibly the best place to give him a start if Emery wants him to play a big part against Liverpool and Sp**s. Also Mkhi's disasterclass might also force his hand.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Don't fancy him against closed Burnley side... He should be more effective with more space available. At 9.5 price it's quite a risk

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Big players?

Cries in Vardy, Haller, De Bruyne, Sigurdsson, Zaha and Maddison.
It’s getting worse as I read on. :lol:

These decisions have me crying but I do admire how you’ve gone with your gut. Sad thing about FPL is that it’s so boring and analytical, look how well the safe picks have done this week. That will be the case more often than not.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s getting worse as I read on. :lol:

These decisions have me crying but I do admire how you’ve gone with your gut. Sad thing about FPL is that it’s so boring and analytical, look how well the safe picks have done this week. That will be the case more often than not.

Yeah it gets so boring just going with Salah, Sterling and Robertson or Trent.

I did well last year but mostly because I just rolled with Jimenez, Aguero and Mane. All my mates have got basically the same team so I thought I’d go with some interesting options.

I think I might be alright in the long run, I’m gonna take a -4 hit to get Mane in this week and then Son the week after.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Auba on Pepe:
I’m looking forward to playing with him because he’s a really great player. He’s already shown in training that he’s capable of doing great things with us. Hopefully he will start soon

Hoping that’s not just lip service and that he’s gonna be special. I heard Unai had similar praise for him but I can’t find anything online.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
You just need to go on and watch some Pepe games, no need for anyone to tell you how good he will be

Didi

Jury still out on him. Wouldn’t read into his stats in the French farmer’s league. That league is pathetic and guys like Depay who failed miserably in England are superstars there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom