• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's nasty and what I really love about him is that he's both willing and able to pick a pass. Great shooting technique as well. Could see him being near the top in goals and assists once he beds in properly.

Balboa

Could benefit from working on his right foot. The chance where he was through on goal, looked like he might have been able to score if he could have trusted his right foot to side foot it past the keeper.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We didn't feed him enough, yet he still mugged off VVD and Robertson (twice), forced a goal keeping error which Auba should have scored from and was a proper finish away from one if the goals of the season.

He's going to be dynamite.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He did this one move, it was like a behind the back crossover in basketbal, I was truely amazed, he’s like a magician.

FluffyDoozi

He's going to tear up the dribbling stats this season. 7 today and 4 in the last half against Burnley. Should have scored if he trusted his right foot better but I am sure he'll get there. He is also going to create chances, should be with two assists already if Auba was more clinical.

Going from Mhki to Pepe is just insane. He can also improve a lot because he turned 24 two months back. If Nelson/Saka can make the step up, we'll be set for the next couple of years.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He did this one move, it was like a behind the back crossover in basketbal, I was truely amazed, he’s like a magician.
I know exactly what you’re talking about. It was from a corner. I’m waiting for the highlights video because the footwork was pure filth. :lol:

Don't think my prediction of 20 20 goals assists will come true. Hopefully he will be a good defending wide forward in Emery system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom