• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know exactly what you’re talking about. It was from a corner. I’m waiting for the highlights video because the footwork was pure filth. :lol:
Yeah it was, he intercepted a Liverpool counter from a corner (classic Arsenal lol). The moment really stuck with me because he wasn’t looking at his feet, his head was up, I know I’m making too much of it but that was special, many players can do crazy stuff with the ball but they have to look at their feet, his head is almost always up, I love it.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Shame about that chance at 1:30, should have taken it on his right foot.

Smail

He has just arrived and you could already make a great compilation video of him in an Arsenal shirt. Loved how Robertson suddenly lost him and kept running forward. baller!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Some brilliant dribbles and moves against Pool. Once he starts scoring, there will be no stopping. And from what I see, he has a fantastic humble attitude. Gonna be a great player for us.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He has that ability to just explode in the blink of an eye. Just like his little shimmy and nutmeg against Burnley, took out two players in a split second. We haven't had that sort of explosiveness since Alexis Sanchez at his best. Pepe looks an even more powerful runner than Sanchez was.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He has that ability to just explode in the blink of an eye. Just like his little shimmy and nutmeg against Burnley, took out two players in a split second. We haven't had that sort of explosiveness since Alexis Sanchez at his best. Pepe looks an even more powerful runner than Sanchez was.
Way faster than sanchez and clearly the better dribbler. Think he will be way better than sanchez ever was later on.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Sanchez never impressed me much on the ball. I'm not saying he was bad at it, but his real quality came from his end product (scoring goals and crossing).

Pepe looks like a superior dribbler already, and has the potential to match Alexis' end product.

nicky47

Established Member
Off topic but damn I loved Sanchez. What a special player he was. Held on to the ball too much at times sure, but he could make the difference in matches.

I didn't catch the game Saturday but I'm glad to hear people are excited about Pepe. Once he's up to speed I'm praying we've got another player in the team that'll make the difference, and be exciting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom