• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Needs a run of games with less pressure. Build up his bravoure. Once he gets proper going he’s gonna run riot.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Over the course of the season I think he's going to light this league up, our main asset in achieving top four.

FluffyDoozi

He was wasteful but will score plenty when he gets that all important first goal. Generally he may not be that great a finisher but because he gets in good positions, he will score or assist many this season.
I also like that he has taken over the role of the talisman. He is on all setpieces and everyone passes to him. Means they trust that he is a great player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s only his second start and both games have been two of our toughest fixtures.

Him, Lacazette and PEA understandably looked on different wavelengths at times. Let them build up an understanding and they’ll smash it.

Top Quality

Not too worried about him. Wish he'd gotten a goal for his efforts, but has shown a lot of promise so far for a new player in the league in two of the hardest games we'll play.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just needs a goal for his confidence. It took Dennis Bergkamp 7 games before he netted. Henry looked like **** on a stick, before a statue of him appeared outside the ground.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
People talking about his shooting/final ball etc, this was literally his biggest strength last season. It'll come, lacking a touch of sharpness.

Excactly, he was overperforming expected Goals and Assists last season and now at the moment is underperforming you could say.

Important is, that he is getting goal opportunities in every game, thanks to his good movement and his dribbling.
I think it's only a question of time, he is already very close.

He already knows what to do with the ball and without.
With a overlapping Bellerin it will be even better.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’ll be worried if he doesn’t score a goal in the first 4 months, he is elite.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
The veil between Pires and Gervinho is so unreal for this lad :lol:

He will come good eventually. Three years from now, Real Madrid will come knocking on our door for him.

Chaoz_Enigma

I really love his awkward turns and dribbling, the Sp**s players cant press him at all. The only time he lost the ball are during tricky passes in the final thrid, which are usually difficult qhen u are not gelled yet withthe team. It will come as the season orogress on. Same gosles for his shooting boots, he needs to be more gelled for the attacking phase before he starts banging those in. Overall I am pleased with how he carrises the ball from the deep to the final third. Very involved in our build up phases.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
It took Robert Pires, one of our greatest ever players, a full half-season before he started to look good. It takes time to adjust to the premier league and Pepe has made an extremely promising start. I think he's going to be great for us.
We didn't drop 80m on a guy who needs a season to learn how to shoot.

HomeSteak

Established Member
The guy can dribble no denying that. And he will start scoring, he is just trying to much right now. But my god his shooting tehnique is bad. Like Gervinho, Iwobi level of bad.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Whenever he received the ball on the right, Spuds’ fear of trying to tackle him became more and more apparent. He had their back line on toast.

He’s so good in tight areas. You couldn’t get the ball off him in a telephone box. He snatched at a few of his shots but he’s clearly just eager to break his duck.

Reckon he’ll be a top, top signing for us. He’s an extra dimension our team needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom