• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Man just scored for his country. Let's hope it kicks off his season and prove his doubters wrong. Come on PEPE!!!

P.S: it was assisted by Zaha

I want to be positive too, but he scored a tap in vs Congo. Not sure what that means in terms of kicking off his season.

zilfy

Hopefully Chelsea comes in for him when their transfer ban is over. Would be nice if we can get most of the money back!
He will be with his for many years to come.

If he plays badly, we will not sell him because his market value will be too low, and they will keep him in the hope that he comes right eventually, and can then make our money back. Luckily his wages aren't ridiculous.

If he plays well we will keep him, because it's good to have players that play well

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hopefully Chelsea comes in for him when their transfer ban is over. Would be nice if we can get most of the money back!
Why are you so eager to give youngsters the time needed to showcase their skills but not a new signing?
As has been mentioned countless times both Pires and Henry took a while to get off the mark and start contributing. Same can be said for several players in the league..
We're all frustrated but the lad has not really been given much time to adapt.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Tap ins count as much as any other goal.
Not when the metric is confidence.. No footballer in the world wants to score tap ins all the time. I agree he had to get into the position etc but I think we'll still need patience with him here.
Possibly needs a stint on the bench for a bit. Let's see.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

While it was a very nice tap in, it's still a pretty difficult skill to perform for those who have actually watched the goal. I've only pulled it off a couple times in 5 a side.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
While it was a very nice tap in, it's still a pretty difficult skill to perform for those who have actually watched the goal. I've only pulled it off a couple times in 5 a side.
Yes that may be but it is hardly the skill that sets your confidence alight. There are far more impressive things to be done in a match than score a tap in. I hope it does boost him but I don't see why it would./

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yes that may be but it is hardly the skill that sets your confidence alight. There are far more impressive things to be done in a match than score a tap in. I hope it does boost him but I don't see why it would./

Wasn't on about confidence tbh, just saying it's a difficult goal to score.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Does that mean auba giving pepe the pen was unnecessary for his confidence?
I think id rate that tap-in higher tbh

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Does that mean auba giving pepe the pen was unnecessary for his confidence?
I think id rate that tap-in higher tbh
No, not unnecessary. A brilliant gesture which often works for some players but Pepe needs to do it himself. You can tell he is a confidence player. Much like Theo was.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

No, not unnecessary. A brilliant gesture which often works for some players but Pepe needs to do it himself. You can tell he is a confidence player. Much like Theo was.
Yeah, but you think players value a pen that high on the confidence-booster? Tap-in is probably harder

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Posters betting on him to be a flop and advocating a sale already is quite pathetic...just so they can shove in everyone's face if the player in question actually becomes a flop...hedging the bets for weak trolling

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah, but you think players value a pen that high on the confidence-booster? Tap-in is probably harder
Not denying that. Read my post again. I'm insinuating that it both give a confidence boost if for the right player. Pepe is not that player. A well worked goal from a dribble he performed seems like the sure way of getting his confidence back. That's all I am saying here.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Not denying that. Read my post again. I'm insinuating that it both give a confidence boost if for the right player. Pepe is not that player. A well worked goal from a dribble he performed seems like the sure way of getting his confidence back. That's all I am saying here.
I agree with that! If he'd hit that curler to the far post he'd probably start going off.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Posters betting on him to be a flop and advocating a sale already is quite pathetic...just so they can shove in everyone's face if the player in question actually becomes a flop...hedging the bets for weak trolling
They're not hedging their bets, they're being foolish. If the player becomes successful as is more likely we can shove it in their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom