• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He hasn't been a hit so far. He's just a few inches away from clicking. One of those curlers goes in I bet he explodes.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Messi would shine under almost anyone, he's a god damned supernova
Not sure this is true and also not sure we'll ever get to find out.
I was always a Messi fanboy until CR7 called him on out on the different leagues thing. Valid point IMO

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I was always a Messi fanboy until CR7 called him on out on the different leagues thing. Valid point IMO
Messi is Barcelona while Cr7 has always been more of a independent type player. I think it was kind of weak to even bring that up by Cr7 as it doesn’t really mean much. Messi is winning trophies at Barca every season lol

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Messi is Barcelona while Cr7 has always been more of a independent type player. I think it was kind of weak to even bring that up by Cr7 as it doesn’t really mean much. Messi is winning trophies at Barca every season lol

Also, Barcelona has been the best team on the planet basically for every season ever since Messi has risen, ignore those CL titles bar maybe the Bayern Munich one where they have cruisen past anyone.

Barcelona absolutely dominated the league that has been ruling this planet for the last decade with Messi acting as not only the biggest goal scorer and assist maker, but the one to pull their every string.

He's just way more ambivalent than Ronaldo, 3-4 levels above in talent. Doesn't take away what Ronaldo has achieved or done, he's the biggest example of what determinism and will power can achieve and we should acknowledge that, but it will just always come short of what Messi has to offer.

The one thing that you can throw against this Barcelona side is that they are pretty much assholes and a **** club from the inside since a long time and have come short of expectations as they should've won 3-4 more CL titles with their superior side.

But they've become arrogant way too often in vital games across the CL road.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why is it not valid? CR7 is daring him blatantly "but can you do it in another league" and while I believe Messi can it's both sad and irritating that we won't see it.
Can’t wait till Messi joins the championship and somehow proves he’s a better player.

La Liga is arguably the best league in the world and definitely in the top two. This argument to be brutally honest is ridiculous and something you tend to hear from irrational fanboys.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
When it comes to the dumbest posters on this forum @Mark Tobias is in the top 3.
@celestis @albakos @American_Gooner @yousif_arsenal
Why is this beinbg allowed. What have i done to deserve being belitteled and called names.
This poster does this all the time. Makes sweeping statements with no evidence whatsoever and nothing to back it up. Then resorts to name calling and abuse when you disagree. WTF. This is unacceptable. Why do you allow this poster to continue in this way?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why is this beinbg allowed. What have i done to deserve being belitteled and called names.
This poster does this all the time. Makes sweeping statements with no evidence whatsoever and nothing to back it up. Then resorts to name calling and abuse when you disagree. WTF. This is unacceptable. Why do you allow this poster to continue in this way?

It’s because they agree with me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s just banter, you shouldn’t take things so serious. I get abused on here most days, part of the fun.

Your Messi posting is funny though tbh, why the **** would Messi leave Barcelona.

pacstud

2/10 trolling
Dennis' trolling of late has been uninspired and, quite frankly, pedantic. Really shouldn't be insulting trollers by calling Dennis a troll. He's more of the "aspires to troll" category.

Sad state of affairs, that Dennis has fallen so far down the troll ladder, considering he had finally made the first rung.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

snitch!

Nah, I'm playing. Thought you two had reached some kind of unsteady truce.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Farcical post, he's played under 5 or 6 different managers at Barcelona and maintained the same high level regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom