• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Never understood the Ronaldo Messi debate. They are both the two top players of the century, and we shall prolly never see their like agains. Can't we just settle at that.

But Messi is better though. But Ronaldo more impressive.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Never understood the Ronaldo Messi debate. They are both the two top players of the century, and we shall prolly never see their like agains. Can't we just settle at that.

But Messi is better though. But Ronaldo more impressive.
You can argue until your ears turn blue, but the fact would remain that R7 did it in 4 different leagues.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I don't know why there's a debate, anyone who's seen them play can see Messi is the superior player. I mean who cares if Ronaldo has done it in 3 leagues, when they were together in the same league there was no doubt who the better player was.

Moah

There must be a Ronaldo vs Messi thread on here, maybe I missed it but this debate must go on there not here.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
snitch!

Nah, I'm playing. Thought you two had reached some kind of unsteady truce.
So did I but I don't take kindly to being called the dumbest poster, and idiot, a bully, a crybaby. Just constant insults and abuse from him even if I play nice. Sick of it.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I get abused on here most days, part of the fun.

That doesn't make it right. I'm happy to get abused when a poster actually backs things up with some football relevant posts but said poster literally comes online to rile me up and provoke me without adding a thing to the discussion. Constant homophobic slurs, racist slurs, name calling. You weren't here when he told me to go back to my mud hut...
Banter and abuse are very different. This is straight up abuse.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Farcical post, he's played under 5 or 6 different managers at Barcelona and maintained the same high level regardless
You guys have all completely missed the point I was trying to make. I am not expecting Messi to leave Barce. I also don't rate CR7 higher than Messi necessarily and feel it is a silly debate overall. My post history clearly reflects that
All I am pointing out is the hypothetical CR7 was trying to allude to. This was his challenge, NOT MINE!
Hypothetically in a world where only trophies and glory are valued in the sport CR7 is daring him to take on different challenges in different leagues. He's claiming that as the reason he is better and I simply see his point of view. I don't agree with it, I just understand it.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Messi would shine under almost anyone, he's a god damned supernova
You said it... almost ... this is one of those cases where he wouldn’t... ManU either... even Berbatov said they are not working a team that even Messi or CR wouldn’t work.

ASIF

You can argue until your ears turn blue, but the fact would remain that R7 did it in 4 different leagues.
Messi is not even the best Argentine how could he be the best ever.Cristiano ronaldo has not only done it in 4 different league but won 3 international trophy.Messi has 0 trophies losing 5 finals and very recently in 5 games in copa America messi scored 1 goal in 5 match that too a penalty.

Kingofthebongo

snitch!

Nah, I'm playing. Thought you two had reached some kind of unsteady truce.

Two sides of the same coin - I'll try to bring peace between them.
They're both arrogant posters in their tone. One the militant vegan type, the other an elementary school bully - Nelson from the Simpsons archetype. Lol.
You are both loved.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Don't really care about Messi or Ronaldo to be honest. Would rather be talking about Pepe.
Think the problem is everything has been said. We're waiting to see the Pepe basically all of us know is in there somewhere... We go into a tough period now. Sooner the better Nicholas.

Reactions: Jae

Jae

Think the problem is everything has been said. We're waiting to see the Pepe basically all of us know is in there somewhere... We go into a tough period now. Sooner the better Nicholas.

It doesn't help that the forum always goes to the dogs for a few weeks whenever there's an international break either :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom