• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Crazy how many opposition fans think this is a good but not essential signing. In for a ****ing shock when our attack has width & pace next season. Game changer vs opponents ability to press & over commit.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
camel-caravan-in-pushkar-rajasthan-indian-KYRAEC.jpg
That's the old one. I got a promotion.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How good is this lad actually for those in the know?

Compared to say a Hazard when he left Lille how far off is he?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Tears in my eyes, we've just made the signing of the summer after all the links to Carassco, Perisic, Fraser, et al we end up with this beast. The Arsenal are back. Pace and guile on the out wide which we've been lacking since we decided to replace Alexis, Walcott and Ox with 1 overweight Armenian.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Tears in my eyes, we've just made the signing of the summer after all the links to Carassco, Perisic, Fraser, et al we end up with this beast. The Arsenal are back. Pace and guile on the out wide which we've been lacking since we decided to replace Alexis, Walcott and Ox with 1 overweight Armenian.
We have a pretty damn good roster of forwards now. Could probably do with maybe loaning a couple of the young guns or fingers crossed someone comes in for Mkhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom