• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why so hateful about Pepe? He has more talent in one foot than Saka and Willock. They can't even do it against farmers, so what does that tell you?

Why so hateful of Saka and Willock? They have more talent in one foot than Pepe. Pepe only done it against farmers. What does that tell you?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

1413463192932_wps_7_Arsenal_midfielder_Lauren.jpg

:drool:

You can just sense the fear in Neville's eyes without even being able to see them

No, it doesnt work like that. That's a a fail.

You think Willock or Saka could tear up the french league if they went on loan there? :rofl:

I don't know yet. They are just talent that can either make it or not. At least I'm not attacking them. I rather chose to attack a senior player who is absolute bum like Pepe who can't do anything. 72 M player. We got ripped off.

If Saka and Willock don't make it like that piece of bum Pepe, at least we will be in profit when we sell them.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I don't know yet. They are just talent that can either make it or not. At least I'm not attacking them. I rather chose to attack a senior player who is absolute bum like Pepe who can't do anything. 72 M player. We got ripped off.

If Saka and Willock don't make it like that piece of bum Pepe, at least we will be in profit when we sell them.
I like Saka and Willock and Ive never had a bad word to say about them, but you constantly slag off Pepe and he's only been here for 5 minutes. What's a price tag got to do wit it? Take away price tages and he's still done much more in his career than them. He's just a bigger talent, period. What has he done to be called a bum by you all the time? He's an arsenal player. Why the constant hate?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
rofl why are people still pretending that those 2 free kicks against farmers count for anything.

Lets just admit it. People on here have weak spot for losers like Pepe and Lacazette while they love to attack young talents like Willock and Saka at every change they get!
Things you are good at:
1) Shooting puffins apparently
2) Saying creepy things
3) Pretending you're being cyberbullied
4) Posting nonsense

Things you are not so good at:
1)Anything to do with the objective analysis of football

I like Saka and Willock and Ive never had a bad word to say about them, but you constantly slag off Pepe and he's only been here for 5 minutes. What's a price tag got to do wit it? Take away price tages and he's still done much more in his career than them. He's just a bigger talent, period. What has he done to be called a bum by you all the time? He's an arsenal player. Why the constant hate?

I was right about Laca and I will be right about Pepe. Dreadful player. And Im trying to sugar coating it for you mate.

72 M when we dont have money and we sign this loser...

You want me to pretend he is good because od two free kicks against farmers? Ok he is CRonaldo now. Happy?

Things you are good at:
1) Shooting puffins apparently
2) Saying creepy things
3) Pretending you're being cyberbullied
4) Posting nonsense

Things you are not so good at:
1)Anything to do with the objective analysis of football

Never once shoot puffin in my life. Thats not how you catch them. You catch them with long stick with net in it then break their neck and put them on band you then use as neckless with dead puffins.

Never said anything creepy on here either.

I actually have been cyberbullied. Just recently there was a forumer that asked me to go and kill my self and got a like from a mod.

I knew Laca was a bum. Pepe is even more so. I never post nonsense.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I was right about Laca and I will be right about Pepe. Dreadful player. And Im trying to sugar coating it for you mate.

72 M when we dont have money and we sign this loser...

You want me to pretend he is good because od two free kicks against farmers? Ok he is CRonaldo now. Happy?
I dont want anything from you. I'd expect to see a degree of fairness and consistency, though, but that's clearly too much to ask. All this hate after a positive cameo as well. How's Eddie doing?

I dont want anything from you. I'd expect to see a degree of fairness and consistency, though, but that's clearly too much to ask. All this hate after a positive cameo as well. How's Eddie doing?

Good point lets attack another young developing talent instead of attacking 72 M player that proven nothing else but being a benchwarmer and **** of a footballer! Well done! Keep it up mate!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Feel sorry for this guy coming to Arsenal in its worst state in a generation.
Agreed. If I were Saliba I'd say Raul touched me and have a restraining order drafted so I didn't have to join next summer.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
He is out of form, yet Arsenal have improved with him on the pitch in my opinion and he is a much better choice than Auba on the right. He needs to have a game sequence now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom